or Connect

Posts by RaptorOO7

I would expect no less from Apple when it comes to 2nd Gen LTE chipset and 28nm fabs but its still a larger battery draw and the iPhone 4S sucked more power than the iPhone 4 based on added features.  I would be happy with the same thickness if they put in a larger battery or if they can fit a larger battery with a thinner design then I am even more happy.  Apple has excellent designs, but they do sacrifice the customers expectations since they put more emphasis on design.
Sure I would be interested, but for that to happen Apple would need to roll existing Apple TV technology into it, recognize that TV's are expected to be in the household for 10 years and not be replaced every 3 years which is what Apple expects for the iPhone, iPad and Mac computers.  The TV would have to be large enough 46-55" in size 1080p HD and of course be price competitive.  Otherwise why bother getting a new TV if it costs $2-3k is only 40" and doesn't offer...
I hope they do get better battery life out of it, at least some kind of a bitter battery in there with LTE it will be an issue.
So Apple did in fact doctor the image to make the Galaxy Tab appear to be the same size, used the device in a vertical position when the tab's focus is horizontal.  The point is Apple did in fact do the same thing regardless of what they were claiming in that case they are just as guilty.
I did an in place upgrade as well but I may end up doing a full wipe and install later on to see if it does anything.
I am curious if the contracts with Samsung don't have a minimum quantity to be ordered on them.  If not that seems odd since Apple is simply attacking a supplier's who is a subsidiary of another company they are suing.  Yes I get it Apple is suing Samsung so why shouldn't they, other than breaching terms of a contract, which no one here has read I'm sure.  I am just speculating.
Apple has stated on the record that they do not use market research, which has now been proven to be untrue (a lie).  They do use market research and now it has been brought out and will be used against them.    Pretty simple, Apple seems to low ball their projections and then crush the street with their overly glowing numbers.  If this were to show that in fact they are manipulating their companies value it could be embarrassing for them and a potential point of...
The question has to be asked, how did Samsung take sales away from Apple?  Clearly their tablet sales didn't impact Apple, their iPhone sales weren't affected since they continue to grow and grow year over year.  People who buy a Samsung Android phone do so because that is what they want, they didn't go in and say wow that Samsung phone is running iOS since everyone knows if it doesn't have an Apple logo it's not Apple.
I will just add Google Maps and toss the iOS maps app into my "Maps" folder along the other GPS apps I keep on my iDevices.  Bottom line is I use what works best and IF the native app does great, but I don't see it happening.  Now if Apple blocks all 3rd party developers from using any other mapping app within their apps other than iOS maps Google could very well sue Apple over it.  I know its Apples OS and they can do what they want, but they can't if they are creating...
Once again Apple is copying another companies products.  Did Microsoft unveil a dual screen tablet not too long ago?  Sure this is a cover, but it still follows the same concept of two screens to use in concert and transfer data between screens.  That is what MS product did.  Just saying Apple takes inspiration and doesn't get sued, but others take inspiration from Apple and they get sued.