or Connect

Posts by Techstalker

Weird when I got my nexus 4. All i needed to do was enter my password. - Google already knew my email since I got it from the play store. Does apple do that. All my music (with play music), all my books (play books) all my documents (google drive) all my email (gmail), all my apps (android apps), all my movies and shows (play movies and shows), all my magazines (play magazines) all my maps (google maps) all my videos (youtube) booksmarks, searches, and tabs (chrome) WERE...
Its so funny to see people pick the loving, freedom spreading, human rights lover, freedom of information Chinese government over an American company that does nothing but fight for internet and information freedom. Pathetic people. Yeah Samsung can fork android... oh wait unless android is useless without google, which it is. Without the play store and google's ecosystem android is worthless. Samsung is not stupid to throw away $8 billion they make off of android. All...
Oh those so called "inventions" were progress, but not all progress deserves a patent, nothing apple did was new or not obvious, or deserved a patent regrading those software patents, its why many of them don't exist in Europe because they had the sense to limit what a software patent should be. But in the U.S we don't have software patents, we just have patents. meaning Apple can hold wide ranging multi-touch patents they shouldn't. Its not just Apple, Amazon and Google...
The only copying Samsung did was the original Samsung Galaxy in which they copied the look and feel and design of the 3gs, they deserved to get punished over that, because that was copying, no doubt about it.But these "Utility patents" or better know as software patents are weak, and has been shown to be weak all across europe, asia, and even in the Uninted States.Apple suing companies over pinch to zoom, slide to unlock, universal search, double tap to zoom, disappearing...
and people wonder why non apple users see apple users as douche bags. seriously?
$100 million measly step forward.Look at it this way Zukerberg gave away almost 5x the amount Apple is investing.If you want to see a company that is actually betting on american manufacturing, look at forbs.
Yes thank you apple!!! I mean what other company has done as much for U.S job growth as you have. $50 billion per quarter revenue and your investing a staggering one time $100 million in producing some macs that will be sold with ridiculous profit margins. I have no words. MERICA!!!
All the top 3 tech companies have some kind of public issue one way or another. Apple: Viewed as a greedy, high profit hungry monster, that provides great services and products. Amazon: Killer of mom and pop stores that provide great services. Google: Privacy bogyman, that provides great free services.
Facebook made the stupid mistake of doing what Aol did, its not building itself a giant moat, facebook is a google wannabe but it can't be google because google is already google.    With google you are competing with "Free" (not really free, you pay with personal data), facebook is also "free" but google has a higher return on the free stuff. Google free gets you (youtube, gmail, maps, search, android ect..) facebook free gets you well not that much. 
Apple is in a weird situation with U.S Telecoms, telecoms love and hate the iphone, but they mostly hate it.    Apple doesn't like telecoms much, but subsidy model that rules the U.S market, Apple loves (even though it hurts customers, higher monthly bills).    That is why U.S telecoms love to push cheap, crappy android phones on customers, they bend you over with monthly bill doesn't matter if you buy Apple or android, you pay the same bill.    U.S telecoms...