or Connect

Posts by Techstalker

They should have waited until it was on par with the competition.      Apple hubris got in the way. They messed up they should of waited. Google Maps is not just about a piece of data is takes man power and lots of it. Unless apple wants to hire drivers to drive around for 5+ years than imaps will always be behind google maps.    Street view not only collects pictures but road signs and business names. So next time google maps tells you that tine little street in x town...
Gosh how did we ever get around pre 1886? Nobody's perfect, stop belly aching and go into a stable and buy a horse, its not that difficult. 
I can complain, the version before, I never had to add, the road down my house was already labeled. Apple screwed up, they should of waited. Admit it, you wont melt, I promise. 
This is where the Apple worshipers who would sacrifice their left hand to the great steve jobs get separated from people who just enjoy Apple products.    Apple worshipers: "give it time" "free from google yes" "please its better than google maps" "fly over yes it replaces street view" "Who needs transit I drive" "city missing, they will get to it"   People who enjoy apple products: "Apple i expected better" "this is a step back" "Apple you should have waited"...
Apple hubris got in the way. They messed up they should of waited. Google Maps is not just about a piece of data is takes man power and lots of it. Unless apple wants to hire drivers to drive around for 5+ years than imaps will always be behind google maps.    Street view not only collects pictures but road signs and business names. So next time google maps tells you that tine little street in x town is a one way lane, thank the street view car that drove and picked...
Jelly bean took care of everything except for data sector. This is just sad apple. 
google maps allow for download of maps for offline use.
Google will still sell them, people will still by them, $200 will still be the base price. Yes the ipad mini will sell way more but google will also sell a lot. Its a great product at a great price point. It might even be better than the ipad mini. who knows?
Yep when it comes to phone apps, ios and android app ecosystem are equal. 
Nexus 7 is a great product. Yes android has a tablet app problem, but I see that getting fixed daily.Because the way apps function on android one app is all you need, as long as you build it right, it will translate correctly to any android screen size. Perfect examples of this include netflix, evernote, Beyondpod, TED, IMBD ect.. there are thousands upon thousands of apps like this in google play. One single app includes phone ui, 7 inch screen ui, and 10.1 inch...