or Connect

Posts by Techstalker

$200 price point because Amazon forked Android and did a good job. This is going straight for the Kindle fire. The only shock is that google and Asus were able to produce a product that good for $200.    Producing close to ipad quality for $200 is amazing. I think were getting to a point where everyone will be able to afford a low priced tablet without sacrificing quality. And that is a good thing for all.  Being able to get tablets into the hands of every student without...
Oh sorry cool aid drinker, I didn't know Apple having competition and Apple competing with others that lead to new and amazing products was such a bad thing. I'm sorry I didnt bring enough animal sacrifices to the Alter of Apple.    Do you guys listen to yourselves, loving Apple does not mean hatred of anything that competes with Apple.    From my most loved tech product my precious ipad 2
  I hit a nerve. Pull down notifications had a lot to do with android. Just admit it fanboy. Im going to get banned for calling you a fanboy? Which you are. Are you the cult leader?  Im i getting punish cheating on apple?    I love my apple products but im allergic to stupidity, your stupidity knows no bounds. Like arnold "ill be back" spreading my logical technology loving beliefs throughout the land. 
Did android notification system have anything to do with apples new notification center in ios 5?   Answer honestly fanboy, steve jobs ghost wont hurt you I promise.    I love apple products im just not blinded. There are other companies out their that have produced and are still producing products that are on par and sometimes even better than apple products. Google is doing an amazing job with android the next few years the back and forth will be amazing, ive gone from...
Fanboys are so pathetic, iphone 5 rumored bigger screen had nothing to do with HTC, Samsung showing there is a large market for phones with larger screens. Didnt apple say 3.5 is perfect and anything over 3.5 is nonsense. Apple notification center that also had nothing to do with android.   Android in its current form would not exist without the iphone, but its stupid to say android has not pushed apple to develop their cloud system faster or push their technology. Im...
Have you read the reviews.    Here is a few.   http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/29/3125396/google-nexus-7-review   http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/05/technology/personaltech/nexus-7-googles-new-tablet-seriously-challenges-the-ipad-state-of-the-art.html?pagewanted=all   From big time apple product users.   https://allthingsd.com/20120710/from-google-the-toughest-challenger-to-the-ipad/   http://venturebeat.com/2012/06/29/nexus-7/#s:dsc02161     Conclusion main reason to get...
Douchebags like you are what give apple fans a bad name. From the New york times, engadget, the verge, CNET, Washington post, Allthings D, Mashable, CNN, Fox, NBC the list goes on and on, have said this tablet is not only good but its very good. The opinion on this tablet is that it is an absolute steal at the price point. I have not read one review that does not recommend getting this tablet.   Most reviews also agree this makes Kindle fire look like a joke. I have an...
Whats the FCC charging facebook and the other 20+ companies that did the same thing?
You mean like every search engine in the world does. Google may be many things but patent suing assholes they are not. (That is why I hate what they are doing with Moto). I know this patent war that has threaten to the whole mobile industry, but google needs to stand its ground as one of the few companies that have morals regarding patent suits. I hope they end this Moto Frand bull.    Software patent is hurting our choices.   Wait until android gets notification drop...
Hopefully this joke of a patent gets invalidated soon. I love apple products but patenting universal search of a device is sickening.    Now im not blaming Apple, this is a patent war and Apple has every right to use whatever dirty tricks and dirty patents they can to fight the opponent, as others will do the same to Apple.    I'm pissed at the idiot that allowed this patent through. Im pissed at this moronic judge for allowing this patent to stand.    Google...