or Connect

Posts by AppleFanPro

I bought the 6+ and absolutely love it. A coworker who is a fandroid launched into a tirade about how the big iPhone looks just like a Samsung phone and the iPhone bends and how Apple should be sued..... Crazy. It's amazing how upset people can get over a phone. As for the crowd saying 4" is the perfect size, maybe Apple should keep refreshing that iPhone size and call it the iPhone Mini.
Cell phone companies throw us table scraps and we're supposed to be overjoyed? I'll stick to my Sprint unlimited everything plan. 
How awesome is it that Apple cares about legacy devices? Are you gonna get that kind of support from Android?
Paying that much money for a watch that will eventually be obsolete because it's a tech watch? No way. Spending that much on a rolex watch that never be obsolete? Sure. I can understand that. I can't afford it, but I can understand it. 
I decided to wait on this version of OS X. I'm glad I did.
No. 1080p is enough for me. Back in my day I had 1024 x 768 and I was happy. You silly people and your god damned pixel fetishes.
Who hoo! 5.5 inch screen! I'm buying. Thank you Apple! THIS is what we wanted when we asked for a bigger screen NOT iPhone 5.
I don't know why there's so much hate for Siri. i find it to be a useful tool, but I'll also concede that it's time to make Siri a more robust AI. I think help from IBM is just what Apple needs. 
It's bad enough they had to use that god awful color for the iOS icon. They had to bring it to OS X? *sigh*
It's true. I really want an iPhone with a bigger screen. I'm not going to switch to Android just to have a bigger screen.