or Connect

Posts by AppleFanPro

Who hoo! 5.5 inch screen! I'm buying. Thank you Apple! THIS is what we wanted when we asked for a bigger screen NOT iPhone 5.
I don't know why there's so much hate for Siri. i find it to be a useful tool, but I'll also concede that it's time to make Siri a more robust AI. I think help from IBM is just what Apple needs. 
It's bad enough they had to use that god awful color for the iOS icon. They had to bring it to OS X? *sigh*
It's true. I really want an iPhone with a bigger screen. I'm not going to switch to Android just to have a bigger screen.
His sexual preference is none of our business. Stop talking about it. Next topic!
So the no poaching treaties have officially been run through the shredder? 
I'm not surprised. I downloaded OneNote before the whole Office suite was available and love it, but I have no interest in MS word processor or spreadsheet app. I'll stick with Pages and Numbers.
I'm sure the wall street assholes hate this. Funny how the more investors dislike Tim Cook the more I like him. To the stockholders, it isn't all about you and profits. Get over it.
Retina display on the mini? Awesome! No finger printer scanner on the mini or regular size iPad? Booo!
I recently bought 1Password for my iPhone. I love it.