or Connect

Posts by AppleFanPro

I noticed these updates were trying to install early this morning. The install would fail and the updates would download again and try to install again only to fail again and restart the process. I finally decided to uninstall these apps from my phone since I wasn't using them anyway, but it's really frustrating to think that there are people dealing with data caps and these apps keep downloading over and over because the update failed. Keynote, Pages, and Numbers are not...
When Steve Jobs was CEO, Tim Cook was the COO aka President. Why was the position of COO not filled when Tim Cook was promoted to CEO? 
I'm not happy with the Samsung 840 EVO in my 2011 iMac. The write speeds have dropped to unacceptable speeds after owning it just 1 year. Before 10.10.4, I was going to replace it with a OWC SSD. Now that I can easily enable TRIM without disabling kext signing, I am open to any brand suggestions. What brand SSD would you recommend and why?
I was just about to post the limitation is probably RAM. Besides who wants split screen on a phone? Even a 5.5" screen seems small for that.
The fact that the words "very unique" were allowed to be in the title of the article is a glaring example of fail on the editor's part. The word unique is an absolute. Either something is unique or it isn't. There aren't varying degrees of unique. 
"Third-party iPad software to blame in delay of American Airlines planes"   That would be an acceptable excuse for Android, but all iPad apps are supposed to be vetted by Apple
I see they are still using that god awful pink/peach color for the icon, and I bet 8.4 doesn't change the fact that the scroll bar isn't confined to the portion of the playlist that moves. That doesn't even touch the fact the progress bar while playing a track hasn't been as accurate and moving forward or backward with it has been as clumsy as hell since iOS 7. I still say cover flow circa iOS 6 was awesome. Hell the whole music app was better then.
Apple already exceeded Microsoft's peak. Hence the title, first company to reach $700 billion. 
It won't be my fault if they plunge. I bought a iPad Air 2 a few days ago. I love having a full size screen with Mini weight. Touch ID also rocks. 
I bought the 6+ and absolutely love it. A coworker who is a fandroid launched into a tirade about how the big iPhone looks just like a Samsung phone and the iPhone bends and how Apple should be sued..... Crazy. It's amazing how upset people can get over a phone. As for the crowd saying 4" is the perfect size, maybe Apple should keep refreshing that iPhone size and call it the iPhone Mini.