or Connect

Posts by mrrodriguez

Omg thinner bezel, I didn't expect that... /s
So does everyone believe that Apple is still innovating?
Do you actually have an app on both platforms or are you using a hypothetical?
The multi taking is not Microsoft problem. It's that their touchscreen ux is dull and ugly. The apps are weird looking and have no design look to them.
Funny the responses to someone trying to help humanity. What has Apple or Tim Cook been working on that helps humanity?
I'm sure all these numbers are wrong. DeD told me so...
Or another tone AI would take would be"Grr the President sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. The courts decided and that should be final"Or"We all know the Obama administration got paid by Google. This is Obama returning the favor. "Look at the DOJ case. As soon as Apple lost all of AI was condemning the government, even Apple called its punishment punitive and draconian. The moment something is in Apples favor it's 'the right thing to do' .
The President sent a clear message "Don't pay FRAND patents, it's fine. The amount of R&D that went into creating the patent is irrelevant. Just continue using other people IP without compensating the inventor" That's what this forum would sound like if Apple actually created any technology that would be worth FRAND status.
I just took it off HDMI first when I was moving it to the living room and it didn't require setting up again.Maybe while the reviewer was taking it out he accidentally held the reset button.
Here come the malware satire.