or Connect

Posts by mrrodriguez

Lol VGChartz? You might as well just make up numbers in your head than quote them.In terms of overall profit and dominance, no Sony flopped on its PS3
I think the Xbox 360 did good because their only real competitor botched their console with crazy pricing. I think Apple dominates because it's not priced too high. If Apple gets cocky and releases a product that's outside their consumers price point, consumer will look for alternatives. No one thought Sony would lose on the console war when the Playstation was dominating for so long, but price is more important than people think. I know everyone keeps saying an iPhone...
Wouldn't that make them a patent troll? Patent things to make money off?
Calling it 'false accusations' is like saying the judge's verdict was wrong. Can't they get in trouble like they did in the UK where they had to put up an apology on their website?
Lol why is it that every verdict against Apple you guys think it's a conspiracy and blame everyone but Apple. Everyone in AI is always a lawyer.
I've read a lot of your articles, and in one or two of them, you spoke about Android fans touting quick toggles as a good thing. However, you made the arguement that Apple created their OS with ease of use in mind. You explained that users didn't need to toggle their wifi on or off, or other things, as the OS was smart enough to manage battery life efficiently.   Given your response regarding "superior" solutions, and how at the time you down played quick toggles, I feel...
Right, I'm sure before iOS 7 you thought quick toggles were a 1990's "trap" but since Apple introduced it, now I'm sure it's a superior solution 
Double post
Lol what?Apple - "Hey I have this open source software that anyone can use and modify"Google - "Oh cool let me add that to a browser I'm building."Apple - "Stop THIEF!"Google - "What the hell? You said its open source, how am I stealing it?"Apple - "I meant its only open for me to use and Apple fan developers to do all the coding work so we don't have to pay them and keep our massive profits."
How can you steal something that's open?