or Connect

Posts by mrrodriguez

Why do you guys bother coming up with these elaborate conspiracy theories when Google encounters a bug in their system? We've seen that Apple keeps web pages in their servers but merely deactivates their visibility. When they were first working on the password bug they hid the page but people were still able to access it if they knew the direct link address. Only after Apple noticed this they decided to shut down the server. Everyone in here loves to hang Google for...
Please don't knock widgets. Knock the implementation not the feature. And iPhone already has a widget. Anyone who's ever listened to music on an iPhone and wanted to skip a song has used a widget. It's that thing in the lockscreen that allows you faster access to the controls of the music app. Implemented correctly they are a nice addition to any mobile device.
I think the modem inside every iPhone 5 supports AWS, however I think they removed the amplifier, so it doesn't get any reception. This must be a really small change in the factory line, and most likely not something that will need Apple to restructure it's entire factory, or change component manufacturers, etc.
I don't know why no one is acting like this isn't a huge this. This is a HUGE deal. T-Mobile is introducing the cheapest costs to own ANY phone. Paying $99 for a down payment, is $100 LESS than what you would pay on ATT or Verizon initially. 24 payments at $20 per month is no different that have a 2 year contract with the $20 payments masked within your bill. This is a great move in the wireless industry, and everyone should get on board. It makes it so that people that...
Propaganda is everywhere but the Chinese are definitely perfecting it to a T.
I think all iPhone should be connected to the network, regardless if the consumer has a plan. The idea would be all the native apps would get free Internet, such as iTunes, Maps, etc. For apps, the customer would pay per MB used within the apps. So if you download a music streaming service app like Pandora, you will essentially pay more than if you used an offline app.I also think they should charge for the size of the app, for example if the app is 2 GB in size, then it...
You know, back when Apple was struggling, nobody talked about sales. They only talked about content, they only talked about the user experience, and that they bought Apple products because it was better. It was better, Apple products Were better.But now that there's real competition in design, user experience, and content, the talking points switch to "Sales" and "Successful", and we completely forget that Windows was "successful" throughout all of the 90's, and mid...
The man behind the writing of this article had an opinion. I refuted his opinion with my opinion. His opinion had flaws, and I corrected them. Now if my opinions have flaws that you want to correct, feel free to correct them. Except you have no real opinions, you only have talking points. You just go with the flow of Apple, even though it's obviously a sinking ship that everyone outside of the Apple bubble can see.And the only device that has a higher MSRP than the iPhone...
lol, that's how you spell Rodriguez, with a Z. You know like A-Rod...
Nice, RRP, now why don't you put up ACTUAL sales price, and it's more like iPhone 5 $699-$749 and Note 2 $599-$649. Grasping at straws here...$1,400 webcam?