or Connect

Posts by reefoid

Same here on both my iPhone 6 and LG G4.
So presumably you'd agree that the US are shaking down non-US companies because they can't compete as well? http://www.freshfields.com/en/news/FCPA_and_OFAC_fines In 2014, non-US companies paid 98% of sanction violation fines, despite making up only 26% of the number of entities fined. Let's be honest, all governments (and regional blocs) are protectionist by their very nature and the EU is no different.
Do I really need to spell this out for you?  Are you saying all the companies who are saying the exact same thing as me (Apple, Yelp, Salesforce, Lilly, NCAA to name just a few) are talking out of their backsides?  If its all the same to you, I'll take their word over some random person on a forum who seems to be arguing just for the sake of it. One example?  OK, how about a valued Apple employee in Indiana who is discriminated against because of this law and feels he can...
Don't be so simplistic. This law will cause discrimination against Apple customers and harm Apple's ability to attract and retain employees. To think there will be no harm to business as a result of this law is naive to the extreme.
TC isn't using his position to promote his personal agenda, he's using it to promote Apple policy and prevent harm to the company that could be caused by regressive legislation in the name of 'religious freedom'.  https://www.apple.com/diversity/
It only doesn't make it right from your moral viewpoint.  Fortunately morality is not an absolute. If two or more consenting adults get their kicks out of causing pain to each other, and as long as no laws are broken (i.e. someone dies), then they have absolutely every right to behave how they wish. I think you're getting right/wrong confused with agree/disagree.  You may disagree with homosexual behaviour, that doesn't make it wrong.
 Except for the fact that murder/cannibalism is illegal and last time I looked homosexuality is legal in the vast majority of the world. I'm an atheist and can't wait for religion to become nothing more than a sideshow (not that it will happen in my lifetime), but I'll defend a person's right to religious freedom to the hilt.  But your point of view is typical of the religious zealots with regards to being gay.  Throw in a few references to illegal activity (there are...
 You might want to re-read Lyon's response.  He's not saying that DED's article was homophobic or anti-semitic, but some of the abuse he has received on social media because of DED's article has been. Regardless of what you think of Lyons, that is unacceptable.
Yes, DED is Corrections, as has been shown numerous times and all regulars here are aware of that despite the fact he talks about himself in the third person.  Unfortunately you've been fooled by DED's dishonesty which is exactly how he wants it to be.
I really wish you'd stop referring to yourself in the third person, its the same in every one of your threads. At best its misleading, at worst its dishonest.  For someone who claims to be a serious tech journalist, it does your credibility no favours.