or Connect

Posts by reefoid

Not true.  Google only count an activation when someone visits the Play Store so if a phone doesn't use Google Services, its not included in their activation numbers.
Really?  Do you have any idea how SEO works?  How people build websites has a MASSIVE effect on their rankings, and Google provide guidelines on best practice.  Would you rather have badly built and irrelevant websites appear at the top of searches, or well-built and properly structured sites with relevant content?   I'm not saying that this is the issue here (in fact, nobody on here actually knows what the issue is so all this discussion is normal internet baloney), but...
  Too true.  I wear glasses (I can't wear contact lenses) so having to wear a second pair is impractical and ridiculous.  The last 3D film I attempted to watch was Prometheus but I left after an hour with a killer headache.  I don't think 3D is going away anytime soon, but its always going to be a sideshow with its current limitations.
Yep, don't know why articles about this rumoured device say its likely to be called the iTV.  Not only is the trademark in the UK already taken, but also in the US, Japan and many other countries.  The chances of this device being called iTV are practically zero.
  And yet you are constantly asking other posters what professional qualifications they possess and then refuse to engage with and belittle them when they don't.  As soon as you get proved wrong you either get abusive or disappear from the thread (I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence in another thread for your claim that Google sells email addresses).   This whole post, especially your last sentence, is hypocrisy at its best.   Seriously, what is your issue?...
Already answered both your questions in my previous post.  A failure on your part to read and comprehend my posts does not constitute a failure on my part.   I don't have to justify why I post on this site or any other forum.  I just do.  I'm not hiding anything - if you don't like that, tough.   The irony of it all is that the nature of your posts do more to drag down the standard of this forum than all of the posters you call trolls/shills/liars.   Anyway, I'm bowing...
You are funny.  I never said Google doesn't scan your mails.  I was responding to your scenario where you stated that Google sells your email address.  But as usual, rather than try and provide any evidence for your statements, you move the goalposts.   Not sure what your IT career has to do with any of this but for what its worth I too have worked in IT for 20+ years.  Based on some of your comments, I doubt there is much you can teach me either about email or web...
I see AI's Mr Angry is in full flow today.   How does anything you wrote prove that Google sold an email address?  If, as you state, its so simple, surely even you can see that no email address was sold in your scenario.  If you can't see that, may I suggest you walk away from the internet.   I'm not even going to bother to try and explain how Google ads work because you know full well how they work and that what you're writing is BS.  Its been explained many times to you...
We're not getting bogged down with this question again are we?  Google sell services based on personal data, they do not sell personal data.  It was asked several times in a recent thread for someone to provide hard evidence that Google sells personal information, and yet no-one has been able to do that.  I wonder why?
Is it your mission to be as rude as possible to as many as possible on these forums?  If you'd bothered to read the thread (I know its a bit long, all 3/4 of a page), you would have known that initially the images were too small to read and didn't expand.   Your condescending tone in nearly all of your posts speaks volumes