or Connect

Posts by bcbcbroderick

it is hard to get an un scratched  iPhone 5. I purchased an iphone 5 from the apple store, and when i got home and unboxed it i noticed it had scratches  on it, they were on the shiny metal frame around the screen, and then one small dent on the back that was painted over. I went back on the other side of town to the apple store, and got it exchanged. When it got exchanged the exchanged new out the retail box iphone 5 had scratches on it also, its scratches  were even...
oh good shipping and store stock of the iphone 5 has gotten better. Now where is the unlocked iphone 5 for the usa ? its been over a month now and still no word on the unlocked iPhone 5. The carriers are mean about unlocking. the verizon iphone 5 is yes unlocked, but works on gsm 3g only no 4g or lte gsm on that. At&t is mean about unlocking, and that unlock isent full, due to if you were to have a problem with that iphone and apple swaps it out they would replace it...
for those who are like the factory unlocked iphone 5 has been out in the usa that is a lie due to the following. 1. yes the verizon iphone 5 is unlocked, but it does not work on 4g or lte gsm networks due to it is a CDMA phone, plus its a verizon model 2. yes some of the at&t iphones like the no commitment ones are unlocked, but they are not apple factory unlocked as well to, and the at&t model. The factory unlocked model unlike those that have only an unlocked imel, the...
i wonder how much longer till they release the factory unlocked iphone 5, i hope they release it soon as in this week.
yes thats sometimes true if you buy at full price is often unlocked. The catch to that is sometimes its not and all top 3 major carriers require you to have an account with them. Also if you get it unlocked by them if you were to have any problems with your iphone 5, and apple swaps it for a new one you would loose that unlock due to it was by the carrier not apple. apple factory unlocked is more then just a unlocked imel number its by the model number to, a carrier...
It looks like the factory unlocked iphone 5 has been delayed for the usa. Unlike the factory unlocked iPhone 4s that released a few weeks after the iPhone 4s, the factory unlocked iphone 5 still hasent been mentioned by apple site or representatives. Carriers like verizon and at&t have also taken away from there online stores the option to buy the no commitment iPhone 5, instead you can do the 2 year agreement only, or will have to sign in with your account. Apple has...
Will the factory unlocked iphone 5 release this week ? I hope so, due to i need the factory unlocked version for using other carriers when traveling. I refuse to do some of the things others say i should do that are    1. pay a service etc to unlock iphone by providing them the imel number    2. wait while plus have to send a receipt etc to AT&T to unlock iPhone 5, also they will when you buy the no commitment iphone 5 from them make sure you have a voice and...
so far in the usa you still cant buy a factory unlocked iphone 5 from apple, they sadly still wont tell any information on it on the phone or online chat, and still have not posted anything about it on the site. every time i talked to them they say apple hasent made an announcement and that they do not have any information and wont untill it releases to consumers. 
Does anyone think the unlocked iphone 5 for the usa will release this month ? If so it will be released at the same time like the unlocked iphone 4s did last year, except the unlocked 4s came out on a friday. I hope the factory unlocked iphone 5 for the usa releases this month , to all those who view this post if you have any estimates on when the factory unlocked iphone 5 for the usa will release post a reply thanks.
Wow out of all over 500 viewers of this thread no one voted but 2 people