or Connect

Posts by patpatpat

Our family share a $7.99/mo google play music subscription, ad free. Everyone loves it. 2 iPhones and 2 Androids.
Might never happen until they ease up on cell phone use restriction at pumps.
According to the original article there is no mention of root being required, just running as Administrator is enough. The default account when installing OSX is an Administrator account.
He didn't reveal the exploit, he revealed the existence of an exploit. And to quote the guy himself...Kvarnhammar said, "The current agreement with Apple is to disclose all details in mid-January 2015. This might sound like a long wait, but hey, time flies. It's important that they have time to patch, and that the patch is available for some time."
Quote: My guess (since the a-hole dropped it without giving apple notice) is it doesn't work and this is just another BS exploit fabricated by someone wanting their 5 minutes of press. /Quote Did you not read the article? The Swedish "white-hat hacker" notified Apple of the vulnerability two weeks ago, and agreed not to reveal details of how it works until January, allowing Apple and its customers time to address the issue before a malicious agent could begin exploiting...
Ubuntu is built on a great OS, Linux, but is a shitty user experience.
The oppo r5 uses snapdragon 615 which is 28nm arm v8 Instruction set. Pretty similar to apples A7.
The htc 820 which has the same processor, a larger 5.5" screen and a larger 2600mA battery is rated. "The handset measures 157.7x78.74x7.74mm and weighs 155 grams. The HTC Desire 820 packs a 2600mAh battery which is rated to deliver up to 22.4 hours (3G) of talk time and 424 hours (3G) of standby time" So you can reasonably expect something similar from the oppo.
TBH android users are already spoiled for choice when it comes to large screens. I don't see any compelling reason for an android large screen user to switch from one ecosystem to another jus because Apple now have large screens. Unless they were already Apple fans making do with android until Apple released a big phone. Personally, I've had a mixture of devices over the years. This time I switched from a nexus 5 to an iPhone 6 for my main phone. I like the hardware...
Good. So anyone who claims to assert iphone dominance over android have no facts to back them up. In glad you agree.And seriously, you are using gazelle trade ins as a market indicator? How much are they paying you to advertise?