or Connect

Posts by patpatpat

Not the pocket, but the ego maybe.
That's just FUD. I use google search all the time and the only junk/spam mail I get is from various other sites, groupon, livingsocial etc that I used my gmail address when registering.
You think Apple Music is going to kill YouTube?  Wow that's a stretch.
 Why would Google worry, Play music has no ads or subscription free model?
I'm sorry what part of the original article did you not understand?? According to court documents unsealed on Wednesday, Apple CEO Tim Cook received personal emails from Apple Store employees regarding bag check policies instituted for security purposes, calling the searches "embarrassing," "demeaning" and "disturbing." 
Seriously? So the security guard should get paid  for doing nothing all day while the Apple store employees are tending customers?
Nobody mentioned anything about who was making more money out of the partnership. My response was that a lot of people switch from Android to IOS because they can continue with the same ecosystem.  Your response if nothing else just validates that Google is making a lot of money off IOS. A lot of these Google users are prior Android owners.
The Irish weren't on that job!
I would disagree there, a lot of switchers move to IOS because pretty much everything in the Google ecosystem works just as well on IOS devices.
 While not at Apple levels, there's plenty of evidence that brand loyalty is high for some Android vendors. http://www.statista.com/chart/2460/brand-retention-in-the-smartphone-industry/