or Connect

Posts by patpatpat

I'll bite. You're on. $150 by year end or self ban.
 So you very quickly lost this argument "Nexus phones older than 2 years also won't be updated by Google." and moved the goalposts to include all Android devices in an attempt to CYA.  For a self proclaimed "I don't follow Google, I don't care", it is certainly obvious that most of what you post is incorrect, so why even bother?
 Jeez, where do you pull this stuff from.  You don't follow Google yet you have so "much" knowledge about their support policies. And you "know" that 99% of their devices get updates?.
 Hogwash. For tablets 5.1 was released in March 2015.
Utter bullcrap. I have a Nexus 4 from 2012 which is happily running the latest Android 5.1.1 from Google. I also have a 2012 Nexus 7 which got an Android 5.1 update in March.
Wrong, Nexus 4,5 and 6 are/were available through carriers. Google also sold them.
So you blew $400 in gain for $9000 when it reaches your predicted $150? Smart!
Racechrono best in class IMO
 There's bias alright, only it's yours. http://www.displaymate.com/iPhone6_ShootOut.htm Some of the notes from link above about post iPhoen5S devices... "The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are the current Best Mobile LCD Displays ""In our detailed Lab tests the measured Absolute Color Accuracy for the for the iPhone 6 is 2.6 JNCD, and for the iPhone 6 Plus 3.1 JNCD. See thisFigure for an explanation and visual definition of JNCD and the Color Accuracy Plots showing the measured...
I concur. Also when free services email/search have downtime problems people aren't that disturbed. When a paid service goes down it is a little more stressful/frustrating.