or Connect

Posts by patpatpat

In my book the two words "iPhone" and "owner" make a compound noun of iphone-owner, so the adjective "new" applies to the ownership, not to the phone. I think that is the interpretation "most" folk would use.
  But they were not new iPhone owners, they all had iPhones previously and welcome to where exactly? "Welcome, new iPhone 6 owners" might have made some sense.
Exactly, none of these buyers were new TO iPhone.
 So why is he welcoming them?
Huh? "Gazelle in late September surveyed hundreds of customers who locked in cash payouts for their old iPhones"
How do you know that? Maybe if apple let users rate the default apps, like iTunes, Apple maps etc in the app store we would have something to go on. Your anecdotal comments are meaningless. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4557327?start=885&tstart=0 Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!237271 Views Previous 1 … 58 59 60 61 62 … Next2,293 Replies
Since my family switched to Google Play Streaming, we haven't purchased any music off iTunes. That was almost a year ago. $7.99/mo and we all share the same subscription.
That's good to know :-) I was only having wifi issues, bluetooth was fine, but I guess there must be some bluetooth settings in that folder too.
Delete everything in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and reboot. This solved the issue for me. I tried many of the other "workarounds" and this was the only one that worked for me, at least for now anyhow.
After upgrading, my Mid 2014 macbook Pro would drop my corporate wifi connection after a few seconds and become unusable. There are a lot of people with the same problem and as many suggestions on how to fix. After 2 days monitoring the discussion on apple forum https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6601963 and trying about almost every suggestion except down-grading I finally got it to work by deleting a preference directory. (at least working for now, no idea if it...