or Connect

Posts by patpatpat

Meh, that's just pointless nitpicking.
He didn't give explicit Demand Percentages either but he said that the actuality was "different than we thought".  You don't need exact numbers to read this any other way. 
"Demand percentage turned out to be different than we thought."So I suppose you interpret this as 5C exceeded expectations? 
Not in exact words... >>>>Bank of Montreal: Tim, Growing iPhones 7%, market will be 14%. Are you happy with pricing umbrellas you have? In particular the 5C? Cook: last quarter we did a tremendous job, mix. Demand percentage turned out to be different than we thought. If we decide it's in our interest to make a change, then we make one. Not going to predict price changes on the call. Our line in the sand is making something that's not fantastic.Read...
The logic escapes me, take a phone that isn't meeting expectations and cripple it with half the storage? 5C/15GB is already less than $30 at Walmart. What now BOGO?    Hopefully just another silly rumor.
Even in the personalization section on play store you have to go down to 12th place to find the first "wallpaper" entry. Zedge is at 1 but it is a lot more than just wallpapers.
That would be the end of Apple IMO
I wouldn't say IOS is free, the cost of IOS is baked into the cost of the iPhone. Android on the other hand has a distinct line between OS vendor and handset vendor and while Android AOSP is free, handset vendors do need to pay for Google services (GMS) like gmail, maps, play store etc.
You forgot the /s
Someone on here has a signature "The only thing more insecure than Android is its users". This whole editorial smacks of insecurity :-)