or Connect

Posts by patpatpat

That would be the end of Apple IMO
I wouldn't say IOS is free, the cost of IOS is baked into the cost of the iPhone. Android on the other hand has a distinct line between OS vendor and handset vendor and while Android AOSP is free, handset vendors do need to pay for Google services (GMS) like gmail, maps, play store etc.
You forgot the /s
Someone on here has a signature "The only thing more insecure than Android is its users". This whole editorial smacks of insecurity :-)
 They justify it by saying the A# is an Apple design, Samsung are just manufacturing it, so it isn't a Samsung product. The justification arguments are always a good read.
Through Airplay, right? Airplay has lots of issues for me, even on a direct wired connection via latest Airport extreme router.  There are a couple of websites I watch video on where it would be much better (performance and quality wide) if I could just visit them directly via a browser on appletv.
It still befuddles me why there is no browser built into apple tv.
Nothing to reason with, I never made any argument or agreement with the article. I just mentioned I was going to sit back and watch the fanbois battle it out. Suckers.
Ha Ha , keep 'em coming.
Grabs popcorn and sits back.....