or Connect

Posts by pfisher

Cramming through the updates at Cupertino? Like the latest iOS update which has a lot of problems, like not being able to connect to wifi networks (rebooting iOS device helps).   All software, of course, has bugs, but this is one they shouldn't have let happen, particularly for a new product.
It's more than web browsing, as the posts here can confirm. A Chromebook can do pretty much anything a "regular" computer can do.
Well, 10% is okay, I think. It's still cheaper to have 5+ computer than 1 MacBook - at least for schools. I've had my $100 one (refurbished, after $20 rebate) for over a year and it works great. It's my everyday computer. 
Apparently, the Chromebooks are far better than iPads (if there is a comparison) for administrators in schools. Also, multiple logins and so on.   The $199 HP Stream looks like a good choice for schools, but runs Windows and we know about the security issues and all of that and the cost there.   Chromebooks are great for schools and our district recently bought thousands of them.
The problem with Apple is that it is turning into Microsoft of old. Trying to take on too much too fast with crappy results. Lots of problems. And not supporting YouTube on apple tv 2? Inexcusable. http://www.idigitaltimes.com/ios-83-problems-fix-issues-wi-fi-disconnecting-icloud-storage-photos-out-order-433712
Looks good.
The problem is perception. It seems that Apple is too focused on one product for profit.
PE is a meaningless measure. You can't use it to predict anything.   Apple is now priced at what people will pay for it. Perfect example of supply and demand and cost.
Spotify is awesome. We used the free version and it is great.
Makes perfect sense. I never saw how good it was for a high-margin corporation to get into low-margin commodities.