or Connect

Posts by pfisher

It would be nice to have one that has power-through. The storage is there, while a cable continues out to power.
The watch will eventually disappoint. People won't be upgrading every 2 years. Apple is probably going toward it's apex. Stock market may go down overall and take Apple with it. Probably not a growth stock, but more of an aristocrat stock of good dividends and ok growth, like Coke.
Makes sense.. If you have serious production problems (4-6 weeks for the new MacBook), not a good idea to put it on sale so soon. People get pissed or turned off. Why announce it a couple of months or more that it's for sale and not have any available? The watch and new MacBook were probably announced so as to have some fill between their last announcement/earnings/Christmas/whatever and WWDC. They very well knew the watches and MacBooks were not going to ship in any...
Has anyone heard of the saying, "Attack ideas, not people?"   1. Mr. Inkling, was talking about spelling features of software, not grammar.  2. These forums are not non-fiction papers where grammar is paramount or important. 3. I assume Mr. Inkling wrote "roughly poorly" intentionally, and according to #1 and #2 above are not grounds for attacking a person in order to undermine and discredit his opinion.   Attacking a person (wrong) for how they may or may not have...
I haven't found a store yet that accepts. Only found a vending machine at work that accepts. Works pretty well on the vending machine.
There is not a lot of difference in latest versions of Android. Maybe less or about the same as iOS.
Years ago, Comcast put us on an internet ban list for a year for exceeding 250 GB a month twice. We are a large household (2 actually) and we all are online and watch Netlfix.   So, I put Comcast on my ban list and FORTUNATELY Verizon laid down FIOS in our city. FIOS is awesome and way more reliable than cable.   Comcast should be put in its place by the government, but won't because they've bought Congress. If they had been the only internet provider...
Some people on Appleinsider forums should look up the definition of: 1) forum and 2) forum troll. The urban dictionary has some good definitions and examples. It was quite surprising.
More vociferous attacks on people? Where is theOk MacBook Pro - old non-Retina.MacBook Pro 13/15 - RetinaMacBook AirMacBook (New) - Non-Retina, but almost That does cause confusion though. MacBook (New) is really the new Air, but not the Air.MacBook Pro - I would not call a Pro in features. It's not Retina and it's an old model featurewise.Then there is the Pro - Retina Soon, the old Airs will go away and then we'll have MacBook?Then old MacBook goes away and we have (new)...
More vociferous attacks on people for their comments? Sometimes you see comments that are mild critiques and views of Apple, and yet, people feel like they are haters and trolls. Pretty funny.   Where is the thoughtful analysis and detailed counter-arguments? It feels like a schoolyard pushing and yelling contest around here, LOL.   Some people oversimplify what people say and then respond with attacks. Very interesting.