or Connect

Posts by pfisher

http://thinkbynumbers.org/government-spending/corporate-welfare/corporate-welfare-statistics-vs-social-welfare-statistics/   About $59 billion is spent on traditional social welfare programs. $92 billion is spent on corporate subsidies. So, the government spent 50% more on corporate welfare than it did on food stamps and housing assistance in 2006.
That is hard. But iTunes, as bad as it used to be, used to be a lot easier. I actually avoid iTunes as much as possible. Sync the music maybe once a month. A dreadful experience.
I'm working on it. Thanks.
Like family sharing. $XX.XX a month to share music.
 I shouldn't quote another person's opinion without facts. I apologize.
No problem. The problem with large corporations is that they become amoral. Start with banking, then move onto cell companies and cable providers. True, maybe no monopolies anymore, but oligopolies...they are evil, essentially, and hopefully government brings them down before they control government (too much).
It seems now that the Netflix frequently stops when watching on ATV2. New updates? Sorry, Apple has bitten off more than it can chew. More issues with products and they don't know what to do. Except bonds sales in Japan to make more money due to Fed and other reserves bad money policies for the future. I will keep buying Apple products, but sadly won't recommend them. Oops, AppleTV just stopped again for the 5th time 1/6 into the way of Noah (2 hour movie).
Okay, easy stuff first 1. I love Office online. Great apps. I use on Chromebooks and iPhone 6+.2. One drive is awesome. I love how it segregates out artifact types into appropriate categories3. Surface is a great product from a "desktop" perspective. I like iBooks and Goodreader for PDF reading. I want a mobile OS to be an mobile OS and not both. f To dovetail these two items, Windows 8.1 GREATEST failing is not having it act like a mobile OS. Basically, if you add Google...
Steve did three things: 1.) Make things insanely simple and iconic2.) Charge appropriately for it3.) Design for insatiable  This is hard (and not hard) to do. You really need to keep your head. Steve really drive towards simplicity. You'd want a device so simple you didn't have to read a book on it. It was a guideline. Not all of Apple's products are easy to use, like iTunes. (iTunes is not hard, but it is complex, and maybe unavoidable.)
Big deal for copycats.  Apple's method, all along, is to let the "pioneers" enter the market, I mean, get the arrows, then come in later and see what has worked and what has failed and optimize on that.  As we have seen, "copying" has failed. Because the copies have been poor copies.