or Connect

Posts by pfisher

Jesse needs to work at helping people when they are young who don't have access to opportunity.   You can't necessarily go and ask companies to hire people with diversity in mind, if you don't have enough of a diverse population qualified.   The disadvantaged are neglected and you need to start with them. Especially poor and without access to resources to get ahead.
I think Apple's software division is sucking. Hardware is great.    I have frequent problems I didn't have in the past. Worse, Apple is aware of the problems, but they don't seem to be timely about addressing. Like Mail, which I stopped using when I lost mail (using Airmail, thank you very much).   Now problem (today) is using Numbers. Made spreadsheet in Excel, works fine in Numbers and Numbers on the web. But does not work with iOS (does not show up on phone).   I...
I use Office 2007 at work. I like it on my work PC.   I have Office 2011 on my Mac at home.   I got tired of the "broken link" message when opening Excel. Go online for a solution and it doesn't work.   I use Numbers on my iPhone. I like it a lot. I never really used it on my Mac.   After this article, I opened up my Excel spreadsheets in Numbers, saved to iCloud, and I LOVE it.    So, MS has lost me now on Office. For what I do, Numbers is just great. Just...
My phone was bricked after the "small" update. Luckily, I was at home and connected to iTunes. Sucks.
My phone was bricked after the "small" update.   Luckily, I was at home and connected to iTunes. Sucks.
I loved that Steve J. never really looked back on things too much.   Why is this the 30th anniversary of the Mac that started everything? Didn't it start with the the first Apple computer?   Anyway, let's all stop talking about past (TIM COOK) and just stop talking and cranking stuff out.   Push the boundaries.   I was always surprised and amazed by what Steve did (allowed to happen). Just push the boundaries.   Fix Mavericks Fix iOS 7   Fix crap and stop...
Fix your F'ing software. Stop talking about how great you are. Really. What the F.   Been an Apple follower since the 70s.    Stop talking and stop doing.   For some reason, I can't use Calendar App on MacBook. WHY?    Says "Access to account not permitted."   Tim, STFU and start delivering. Apple software is sucking ass.   And I'm educated with a masters degree.   But I need to vent my frustration.
 Apple sucks balls. Okay? I've been following Apple and using their products since 1979. I have major problems with one MacBook working with AppleTV and the other. Also, have problems playing DVDs though AppleTV. And AppleTV being slow with Youtube. I could go on. Tim, wake the F up and get your software division waked the F' up. Also, I OS 7 looks like crap. Owner of Apple TV, 3 MacBooks, 5 iPhones, and an Apple Ipad Mini.
 (Before people jump on me: I've been using Apple products since the 1970s and I am articulate. Ha.) Tim, Please wake up and shut up and put pressure on software group. Hardware is top notch. But why do I have issues with calendar app? Access not permitted? I can't even use it at all. FIX.  FIX Mavericks and stop stalking about how great everything is. Tim reads hundreds of emails everyday? He needs to get on people's asses and get shi1t fixed.
The excitement is over for Apple...for now. I've followed Apple since 1980 with the Apple IIe.   The last decade - the Apple buzz was so strong. Steve J. created excitement. He was erratic and you never knew what he was going to do. I used to go to the Apple Stores all of the time, my kids excited, too. Waited with baited breath for keynote addresses.   Since Steve left, the buzz is gone. I rarely go to the Apple Store. I haven't watched a keynote in a couple of...