or Connect

Posts by spacemanjupiter

The Surface Pro actually is an iPad killer. Its priced too high though for people to be interested. My Surface Pro destroyed my iPad 4 in every area to the point where i stopped using it and sold it. More memory plus 64gb xt card. I can play gsmes like tf2 hl2 cod2 and plenty of other games at nice detail and 60fps for the ones i just mentioned. Nice keyboard. Photoshop and 3ds max. Office. Real applications. Its quiet. Windows full OS. Only heavy for weeny arms. Beautiful...
"The Air has a real keyboard (typing tests on both Surface covers have shown it to fall short). Backlit no less." I find the type cover perfectly fine. I can type on it just as well as any keyboard. It's quite impressive for not being a 'real' keyboard. "The Air has MUCH longer battery life." 5 hours out of my Surface Pro is as good as ultrabooks or laptops. Going from a full laptop that got less than 2 hours of battery time to a Surface Pro with around 5 was quite nice...
  You can get an iPhone 5 for 400 on contract for 64gb with much better hardware than a 400 dollar 64gb iPod Touch. Or you can buy one at full price from AT&T for 850 and unlock it yourself and not have to deal with a contract. I'm not sure where the 2200 comes in.   Your first gen Touch doesn't have a Retina display, which is too high of a resolution for the GPU in the Touch 4. They should have thought about this initially. My friend's old iPhone 3g does everything...
This is garbage. Anyone that would pay full price for an iPod Touch now days is just clueless. My iPod Touch 4 is so laggy I can't stand it anymore. It was fine when I first bought it but as apps advanced and became more cpu/gpu intensive the device really began to show it's limitations. Didn't take long. I used to be under the impression that an iPod Touch was simply an iPhone without the phone. I couldn't be more wrong, as it's obvious that the iPod Touch hardware is...
I use an Android phone on T-Mobile and have for the past couple of years. I'm ready for something different. I'd like to get an unlocked iPhone 5 and try it on T-Mobile.   I've heard the AT&T model can be unlocked by doing a device restore or something like that. But, if you don't have AT&T service how do you go about getting the phone? I realize they are around $1000 right now but I'm ready for that. Would I be able to buy the phone from AT&T and then unlock it, or...
The s3 is going to be handidly taken in the area of performance, especially the GPU. Anything running realtime 3d on this new iphone is going to rock and train other phones
What a ripoff. A gimped cpu compared to the new iphone. Touch keeps falling behind and now the cpu is being hit. This device is supposed to be the gaming device and the price is outragious. Why not just get the iphone instead? Much better hardware. They might as well just discontinue the ipod touch. My 4th gen is laggy as hell on ios5. Ill be glad to sell it next week.
So much for the mighty html5 revolution.
Fucking shithole murder capitol Gary Indiana but not Indianpolis?
I plan on buying an unlocked iPhone 5 from Apple once released. My question is, can I stall on getting service right away (I have a reason) and just use it as a wifi device from the get go? Yes, it will be a very expensive iPod Touch for a while. All I want to know is, will I be able to take this unlocked phone out of the box, turn it on, and log into my Apple account and start using it as I would an iPod Touch?   I talked to some young girl at AT&T that practically...