or Connect

Posts by Arthur123

I purchased 10 more shares this morning. I hope it doesn't go down to $650 before bottoming out.
I still use my 3GS. Gets great reception in NYC. My 3GS was originally on a 2 year ATT contract, but after the contract expired I got it unlocked and moved it over to T-Mobile. Great phone. Upgraded it to iOS 5 and it still works well. I think I still be using it 2 years from now. Apple supported this product (and all their products) for a long time.
Well they say that copying is the highest form of flattery.
Mr Moderator, my company still uses XP on about 60 percent of their computers. Most businesses don't jump operating systems that quickly. At my job, as each computer's lease expires, the new computer (mostly Dell Workstations) are being replaced with new computers with Windows 7 on it. My firm never went to Visa because it performed so poorly. I guess your right Windows 7 will be here for at least another 4 to 5 years and most big companies will stick with that for...
I was just in the NYC Apple store, if you want to see more than 2 people with real computer problems walk over to the Genus Bar and listen to all the dead computer stories.
SR2012-   And Obama believes that the Muslim morning prayer is the sweetest sound in the world. So what's your point? We know the Reverend Wright preached hate and yet the Obama's still went to his church many times over a 20 year or more time period. Yet you think Obama was not influenced by Wrights Sunday sermons? Some how the hateful Wright did not sway you for not voting for Obama.  You remind me of the people more than 50 years ago, who did not want to...
Mr. Moderator, you need to take a vacation and get some rest.   Why can't you admit the truth? Windows works well. Its not perfect. No OS is perfect. But if it was unstable and unreliable, the IT community would have seeked other options many years ago. So every major business including our government uses Windows- even NASA uses windows computers to launch the space ships! Some how in your mind 95 percent of all US business don't have it right. Look Apples big move...
For a moderator your response is kind of stupid.   Windows is prevalent because its fairly stable and it works well. US government uses it, hospitals use it, banks us it, engineering firms us it. Almost all US businesses use it regularly. The only area where the Mac OS has more uses is in the design community. In fact Windows 7 is significantly better than Windows XP and it runs very well on old hardware. I have Win 7 installed on a 5 year old T60 Thinkpad,...
So Slurpy, people in the Mac OS X world don't do re-installs? You make me laugh!
Your just plain lying and spreading false information.  Of course some people after a year have some issues with their Windows installations, especially if you install too many of those patches. But you folks forget the same thing happens with OX 10 upgrades and fixes.  Look at the battery issues with Mountain Lion. Please you guys need to realize big companies run their entire business on Windows based computers. I work for an engineering firm with 15,000 employees...