or Connect

Posts by malta

We all know Apple is always first and Samsung copies. By the way Motorola Financing started Nov 2013 http://www.engadget.com/2013/11/20/motorola-credit-financing-account/
 Completely made up story to help reinforce a point of view. 1. Can rearrange and organize apps on home screens anyway the user wants making it easier to find apps.2. There is the app draw that list all apps in alphabetical order. Can't find it there? You might need to go back to school.3. App history list showing all the apps most recently used.  So try again.
 It depends on who made it. (it is publicly available for anyone to make and sell)The one I got you open and flip all the pieces around.  Just a couple of bucks. Surprised me how well it worked for a cheap thing. The 3d images look great and head movement tracks. The Zombie shooter is fun. Everyone in the office had to try the roller coaster. The virtual tour demo of The Palace of Versailles is cool too. But I don't think cardboard will be anything other than a "neat toy". 
 Uhh DoD or DoD contractors that work in a top secret area? Most of my friends in DC can not have a phone with a camera on it while at work.Getting very difficult for them to find a cell phone that they can keep with them in these controlled areas. Might be a market there? Charge a premium, they have no choice if they want a cell phone.
Any number of reasons someone could choose to leave. Maybe it was having to be focused on the bottom line and ROI, deadline pressure, laser focused on a few products or problems, management, co-workers, pay, location, drunken mistake, etc. 
 That is funny I have been doing that for about a year now and I would get the opposite... "It is an Android and they look at their iPhone with disappointment" So, welcome to the club.
 Don't use logic to mess up mstone's argument. Besides we cant look at that image because it will take your credit card. Just like the site that asks you to hold up a driver's license to calibrate the scale on your monitor. It will suck your credit card number right through the screen.
And 35 other bugs that Project Zero notified Apple about and were fixed.
 I am not a google shareholder, I don't read their SEC filings and I know where their money is generated. Who doesn't? So the qualifiers at the beginning of your statement are completely meaningless. How they go about aggregating and segmenting the audience has never been fully understood by many people here "That Evil company sells my personal information to spammers, but I got my tinfoil hat".
 http://www.att.com/gen/privacy-policy?pid=13692#menu QUESTIONS ABOUT MY INFORMATION & ADVERTISING Do you use my information to send me advertising? Yes. We may use information like the preferences you have expressed and interests you have demonstrated on our websites, in our stores and through use of our products and services, to provide you with marketing information and advertisements for AT&T products and services. Those ads may be delivered on our websites and mobile...