or Connect

Posts by malta

Whoever said that their search algorithms was open source? I am sure it is a great business model to just release to the public the core of your product. Just think about all the companies out there that do that? Coke, Apple, Corning, etc.
  Might want to look that up.  Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_source   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software  and http://opensource.org/docs/osd in case you actually want to learn what open means. But, I know better.
  Notice the " <---   You want a definition? Took all of 2 seconds. They are very very specific on this. This is good enough for you?     Google Play Developer Program Policies The policies listed below play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for everyone using Google Play. Defined terms used here have the same meaning as in the Developer Distribution Agreement. Be sure to check back from time to time, as these policies may change. Content Policies Our...
  You might want to correct yourself... it is an open platform, NOT an open store. There are policies and terms to get an app on the Google Play. Violate the rules and your app will be removed.   I am free to make all the "crappy" apps I want and place them on any number of third-party store or even on my own website for side loading. Just dont expect to have them on Google Play or at least for very long. The platform is open.   Was that enough spin for you and your...
Easy... iTunes sucks at doing SEO for URLs   iTunes: Facebook       Play: Facebook
    Maybe you should find something a little more recent than some article nearly 2 years old? 2011? Also maybe find something not from a company whose business is selling virus scanners to protect you from this “out of control problem”?   I am sure McAfee are completely unbiased, it is not like they would make more money by causing people to be paranoid about the devices they own.
  What do you call yourselves? Apple: "The Aristocrats!"
Really? Comparing a cell phone watch from 1999 to today? Little bit of a stretch don’t you think?    By the way want to see the GREAT things Apple was doing in 1999... "Hockey puck" mouse and we all know how much of a success that was.  
  I agree, that is just too much for app developers to try and deal with. I mean who in their right mind would ever want their app to look good? Should just take all the resolutions back to a 480 x 320px at 163 ppi resolution. That way they don't have to worry about things like this any more.   Yeah, who would ever use that many GHz and cores? No one ever will create anything that could use that. It is pointless to even put something like that in place. It has been...
  Yep...   The most popular free apps on Apple's iOS platform are sharing significantly more user data than the most popular apps on Google's Android platform, according to a study recently released by Appthority.   "Appthority's App Report for February 2013 looked at the top performing free mobile apps across both iOS and Android, as free mobile apps are more likely to rely ad networks and analytics companies as a means of generating revenue. Despite Android's reputation...