or Connect

Posts by malta

Please! Please! Apple, continue to be a smart ass and piss off the UK courts. I have my popcorn ready.
    You might want to look at your "small player" companies. I know you just named  them because you thought they were “cool” cars   Ferrari (owned by Fiat) made 3.5 billion in revenue in 2011.  4% of Fiat’s revenue. Bentley (owned by VW) made 1.7 billion in revenue.  1% of VW's revenue.   Yeah, great example of small players. So you are saying Apple is owned by HP and makes less than a tenth the revenue.
Actually AOL holds the older of the three patents, invalidating the patent you said Apple had that was invalidating the other patent.  Yep, a perfect system.
    Except when the jury makes a ruling on a patent that is being invalidated by the USPTO. Other than that the entire system is "perfect"
  Let me fix this for you. "When will you chicken littles get it? SPECS DON'T MATTER. Unless they are in Apple's favor. Then they are the most important thing ever and we must use them to mock everyone else."   The extra cost is for all the sand paper that is included with the iPad Mini. Because, in order to use an iPad that small you would need to sand your fingers down to 1/4 of the size. It's the truth. There have been studies.
  Funny you can run Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean" on the original HTC G1. It is not fast, but the point is it works. So please tell me again how android 4.2 it will be incompatible.   Can you even run iOS 6 on a iPhone 3g? Let alone the original?
    Well you have to take breaks from looking at cat photos and liking stuff on Facebook every once in a while. Not even apple users can be that productive all day everyday... Now I have to get back to sharing photos of food with instagram, a day’s work is never done.
By the way, isn’t it about time for the "Apple engineer loses prototype iPhone in ________"  marketing campaign?   This year my money is on left in a restroom of a restaurant.
You really need to learn to count. I see 20 macs and at least another 100 I can not confirm.  
  I would wager everything that Google did nothing. The Nexus 7 is made by Asus not Samsung