or Connect

Posts by Brian92610

Yes, I do realize that. I'm just saying that this isn't necessarily indicative of the entire industry. Are more and more game developers in the entire industry "indie" or are more and more developers that attend GDC "indie"? That was my point. 
State of the industry, according to the developers who attend GDC, anyway. I bet if you asked these exact same question to E3 attendees, you'd get completely different results.
I have this problem as well. I noticed it as soon as I took the plastic off the phone so unless the user error was putting my hands on the device for the first time, it's a problem at the factory (or caused by the box during shipping). 
I have the same problem on my 32GB Black/Slate model. Not a huge issue but when you're paying $700 for a device you expect it to be new out of the box and not look used. The back plate on mine was pretty dirty as well...
Power Nap for MBP with Retina is still "coming soon" according to Apple. I guess we'll just have to wait a little bit longer!    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5394