or Connect

Posts by CreativeAnto

Anybody got and comments or suggestions as to how to resolve this issue...?
Hi there.... I have been using FCP for only a few years now... I only ever use it for home videos... summer vacations... so I moved my entire iMovie library over a few years back and I have been using it to create my home movies ever since. But recently after I updated to the very latest release 10.2.1 I noticed that my older clips taken on my Sony MiniDV camera aren't playing the audio at all.... but if I visit the imported file folder and play the original file in...
To all concerned.... :)   Can I get my AppleTV to play my video files audio to multiple Airplay enabled speakers ?   I have a B&W Zepplin Air plus a ARCAM irDac enabled Rotel Hi-Fi system... and these are the two sets of speakers I would like the video audio from AppleTV to play to. Currently my B&W Zepplin Air plays the audio from my TV as a kind of sounds bar.   I have my B&W Zepplin Air connected directly into my Panasonic TV.   I don't have any audio connection...
Thank you so much Marvin and Wizard69.... incredible comments, suggestions and information. I think based on these comments I will hold off for now... really I think I was just getting bored at that tower box.. and looking for a new toy that I could justify buying... but it would be an expense toy and one that would not be the jump I would hope it would be based on the comments here and based on otyer replies from the same posting I did on other MacPro forums.   Thanks...
Hi there...   I currently have a MacPro 2010 (Mid 2010), 2 x 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon with 64 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC + 512GB SSD Drive with QTY 3 x 2TB internal drives.   I am looking to upgrade to the new cylindrical MacPro but I'm worried a refresh is very much around the corner. I usually invest in a new MacPro to last me for the next 4-5 years, so I don't want to jump in too soon this year if there's a strong chance that a new, improved version is just around the...
Greetings and best wishes from Ireland... and a very happy new year to all!!!!   Can you send SMS + MMS messages using Continuity in Yosemite in Ireland (Vodafone) ? I'm running 10.10.1 on my MacPro 12 Core (with Continuity Activation Tool successfully installed). If I start an email I can continue on my Mac or Vice versa on my iPhone 6 Plus or iPad Air 2.... but I thought Continuity/Handoff also allowed you to send SMS messages to non iPhone users.... but if I start a...
Hi there,   I have had my Apple 30inch Cinema Display now for going on 10 years and when it bought it first it was the most expensive screen I ever purchased at €2,300 approx.... it has served me so well... and still does.... but I want to upgrade as my screen is now set ay 100% brightness and it just seems to dull and flat compared to the newer 27" displays.... I had made my mind up last week until there was a posting about 10.9.3 giving full compatibility with 4K...
Hi there... I recently purchased and received (today) a brand new APC BackUp Pro 1500 and I set it all up and started up my MacPro only to find that no settings were appearing in the usual Energy Savings System Prefs dialog panel.... ?   Has anyone experienced this and is there any workaround ? All cables connected to my MacPro pro have been checked and all are correctly attached from the APC UPS to the MacPro. My MacPro is a 12Core MacPro (Mid-Late 2010) and I'm running...
Hi Christine....   Grrreat to hear all is working great for you.... I'm a Quark Xpress 9 user... so still nervous about the upgrade... I will wait I think for Quark to issue a supported update plus Extensis... and then dive deep into Mountain Lion. I did install on an external drive for a sneek peek and it look great. I normally dive right in on day one... but I must be getting wise in my old age... or tired of all the drama an upgrade can cause to workflow and...
I just installed OS X Mountain Lion on another internal 3TB drive and for the most part of worked fine... Quark Xpress was quitting alot but that may be due to the fact that I ran it from my old applications folder.... I would probably need to do a proper install of the software... but Suitcase Opened fine... but I didn't get to try opening files with fonts etc... just a quick look really. I will need to test more.     Anthony