or Connect

Posts by CreativeAnto

Hi there,   I have had my Apple 30inch Cinema Display now for going on 10 years and when it bought it first it was the most expensive screen I ever purchased at €2,300 approx.... it has served me so well... and still does.... but I want to upgrade as my screen is now set ay 100% brightness and it just seems to dull and flat compared to the newer 27" displays.... I had made my mind up last week until there was a posting about 10.9.3 giving full compatibility with 4K...
Hi there... I recently purchased and received (today) a brand new APC BackUp Pro 1500 and I set it all up and started up my MacPro only to find that no settings were appearing in the usual Energy Savings System Prefs dialog panel.... ?   Has anyone experienced this and is there any workaround ? All cables connected to my MacPro pro have been checked and all are correctly attached from the APC UPS to the MacPro. My MacPro is a 12Core MacPro (Mid-Late 2010) and I'm running...
Hi Christine....   Grrreat to hear all is working great for you.... I'm a Quark Xpress 9 user... so still nervous about the upgrade... I will wait I think for Quark to issue a supported update plus Extensis... and then dive deep into Mountain Lion. I did install on an external drive for a sneek peek and it look great. I normally dive right in on day one... but I must be getting wise in my old age... or tired of all the drama an upgrade can cause to workflow and...
I just installed OS X Mountain Lion on another internal 3TB drive and for the most part of worked fine... Quark Xpress was quitting alot but that may be due to the fact that I ran it from my old applications folder.... I would probably need to do a proper install of the software... but Suitcase Opened fine... but I didn't get to try opening files with fonts etc... just a quick look really. I will need to test more.     Anthony
Hi to all....   Have any Pro Graphic Designer Users out there experienced any major problems after updating to Mountain Lion using apps like Quark 9, CS 6, Suitcase Fusion 4...?   How did you get on... any problems... ?   Did you have to re-install all the apps not supported by Gatekeeper...? Any comments most welcome...   I have always updated the day of an Apple OSX release... but I am very much worried about this whole Gatekeeper app and the problems...