or Connect

Posts by bendrixdotme

I was able to stitch a clean almost seamless horizon photo with an iPhone app called Panorama (the one with the trademark logo) in a matter of seconds with no editing involved. I wish i had my monopod with me but I held the camera as steady as I could and it seems to have worked well. I took this pict in July 2012 from Toronto Island. It was the first time I had ever been to Toronto so I was all wide eyed and feeling the YUM of the city. It was also the first time I had...
Hey Lytinwheedle I'm glad I could help. I hope you have a great experience in your future visiting country. Surprisingly My brand new iPhone 4s has a SIM card but I have yet to set it up on a service... and surprise surprise it works 1000% perfect in the Google Map App. I have an iPad 2 and it doesn't have the same GPS functionality as my iPhone however something is going on in there cause as I told you it worked in that Mapper App. I suppose if your iPad 3 has a GPS...
My suggestion to you is always be prepared with multiple solutions.     1. To Burn it to DVD yes you must first compress your AIFF or Dolby audio files and yes you need MPG-2 files. This is not a simple burn you need to Author it in iDVD or DVD Studio Pro. 2. MPEG-4 Format wrapper with the H.264 Codec. i personally love using MPEG Streamclip. Its the industry darling for compression.   You never know what the presentation facility will have for the presenter....
OH audio is always a fun topic there are a handful of solutions out there, the expensive ones are ambitious and rarely needed. I started podcasting back in 2005 and  my 2nd or 3rd podcast was actually on audio solutions. Matter of fact I literally did my 2nd podcast in 3 or 4 years this week on audio solutions for the iPhone 4s... so its kind of funny this question is coming up now while all this is fresh in my mind.   Anyway enough about me here is my advice when...
Hello Lytinwheedle   Let me see if I can help you with this. First of all If I am understanding correctly you are trying to find out if the country you will be residing will sell SIM Cards and if they will work on your device. Secondly you want to know if you can sync your iPad with the Apple Store or iCloud?  This is how I am understanding your question, Please let me know if I got it right. I will proceed with the following understanding stated.   My iPhone &...