or Connect

Posts by Yazolight

I'm not sure I understand your point. You have an absolute right to think whatever you want of any religion, but what is exactly the problem with the evil carried through Islam in Indonesia? (again, world number 1 muslim country) Also...  Let's think about the middle east, what about giving a try and replace in that sentence I quoted muslim by americans and Islam by USA? What did the USA (with our european countries) brought to the middle east, except chaos and destruction? 
I don't really see a question, do you just want us to share some thought?   For me the real deal is not about radical or moderate or atheist or racist or anything. It's all about context.   About islam, yeah we often associate the arabic/persian/muslim world as a terrorist tank. And it is indeed! No need to look very hard to find people willing to die. Now the point where I would disagree with most, is when one's explain that because of the religion. FYI Indonesia and...
You are a genius!
Even though the review says it's so-so, I would like to decide myself.   Here is what my itunes looks like, as I understand the album should be here. It is a screen capture I just took right now.     And on the store it says that I bought it, as it should be:     And when I go to my account to see hidden bought article, there is nothing in the music section:     But it does display correctly hidden article in the movies section (the christmas freebie Home...
4th menu, 6th item. Gosh. You are the man. You are the man. You are the man!   Translation looks too different, that's why I couldn't find it, I really need to make the move to english! Thank you so much ^^    Because I'm curious, what is it exactly that the Gentle Status Bar does that the Status bar don't? I must admit I also didn't understand the sentence "though it’s still natively a permanent fixture". You can't turn on and off that bar, and being a native option...
Interesting, but what is the path to activate the Status Bar? I can't find it (my settings are in french, and the translation might be too different).   This Gentle Status Bar do exactly what I want, but what is the need if that status bar can do it already. (especially since that extension is not on apple website, is it paranoid to install only from official sources?)
It's kind of annoying that before I click on a link I can't see the URL for which this link will send me to. Anyone knows how to enable that?   Thanks!
It could become a mess. Not as a mess as the Samsung line-up, but it could become much more complicated.   Now we have:   The last model: iPhone 5S - 650$ Last year model: iPhone 5C - 550$ Two years ago model: iPhone 4S - 450$   Very clean, very clear line up, even if the 5C is technically not last year model, but that's how Apple has been doing for a long time now.   Now if we get two more screen size, how will the line up look like? It will strongly depend...
 Good one! Actually I don't really have a problem with the jack, for once we have something truly universal. It's just a thought I had. But don't you think that from an Apple point of view, ditching the jack can also mean a lot of money by controlling all  the earphone we can plug in (ok, not the chinese knock-off)? As a customer of course it doesn't make me happy, but it could make sense for them. Then they would find some reason and do some marketing to justify, they are...
Yeah I knew the 4G would not work there. But I thought it's ok, considering the price. But it was quite a surprise to see I had to pay 88 euros in taxes when i got the package! Its my fault, should have checked it first. I am very happy with my phone and have no regrets, but if I knew I would be paying 488 euros instead of 400, I would have saved 200 more euros and waited the 6.   What about in the usa, how do you know the total price you will pay when you order from...