or Connect

Posts by Yazolight

Hello, Is it possible to add a "dictionary" so that when I want to "define" a currency on safari on iPad or iPhone, or some imperial measures, then the "definition" will bring up the equivalent measure in metrics or the currency in dollars or euros? That would be really cool feature, as I was browsing the Korean Apple Store and I wanted to know the price of the computers in euros to see the difference with the European Apple Stores without using Google. Thanks
Considering their philosophy for the camera, which is not going over 8 mega pixels because it's already enough, but rather improving other parts of the camera, we can expect that they would rather improve the battery life rather than marginally improving the screen pixels density.
Or maybe they will just add force touch, 2go of RAM and call it a day.
Onboard flash, thats a given, but it isn't enough to make it the special feature. It's not a differentiator.   FM radio, I would like it, but if it wasn't there when most of us had no 3G data plan, I don't see the point of putting it now when most of us can just stream music and radio from the internet.   Now an optical zoom, that's an idea. (is it any different than a telephoto lens?) Since the camera already protrude, it would be very cool to have some kind of...
Speed for the 3GS, Siri for the 4S, Touch ID for the 5S, what is your bet for the 6S? We know it should have been Sapphire, but considering they transformed the factory into a data center I think they kind of give up on that material for the moment. So what could it be? Personally I don't believe there will be anything special, except the usual camera, speed bump. But I would love to be proven wrong in September of course!
So we have this guy from KGI security publishing so many guesses about the upcoming Apple products, but does he email it directly to Apple insider ? I can't find his blog or website on the Internet and I am really wondering where does AI takes it source from.
Would that cover the security agent problem? I have this problem since a few days, can't use the Macbook anymore...
655.57 billions, does it include the shares owned by Apple itself?
Let's say Apple want to buy every remaining stock, and everybody agrees on selling it at the current price. How much would they have to spend? Give or take a few billions :)
 You don't seem to understand my point.You put in high value what you call the "secular democracy", against the "fundamentalist insanity". Fine. I certainly do not value our secular democracy, because the actual elective system certainly doesn't match what I would call a democratic system, however it is a completely different subject. I might open another thread to explain my view about it.  You don't seem to understand my point, because what I am trying to explain, is...