or Connect

Posts by Yazolight

prices aren't yet available abroad...
Hey, do we got any new info about this? Butterfly or not?
Guys do you think the new keyboard use the butterfly system they invented for the MacBook?
Guys! They said they improved the scissors key, does it mean they didn't move it to the MacBook butterfly key system?? I love it why would they not move to that system, and if they did why not mentioning it?
It's time to improve the jack.
One thing I forgot! Price and storage. The base Air is 999/128, the Macbook is 1299/256, the Pro is 1299/128. We can see that it kinds of fits between the two lines, as even though you get more storage than the Pro you also loose a lot of power/options/screen size, etc. I would follow a similar pricing. Make it as expensive as the base iPhone 6 Plus, while upping the storage, so if Apple keep it’s current pricing and storage system it would be: iPhone 6S: 649/16 iPhone...
As we know, Apple like to sometime take bold, unthinkable steps. The Macbook, the (not so) new Mac Pro, the first Air, removing legacy ports, etc... Bold moves, expensive machines, pushing the industry forward, while keeping older product around for those who can't or won't accept the downsides of such new products. The iPhone as we know it today will only see iterative improvements. It will keep on getting faster and better, but what can be really changed, design and...
Why not Korea??
I think they make up what they loose with quantity.  Any advices about which are the games not to miss?
Is that technically feasible? Sounds like a very, very good idea (and would make the european commission happy)