or Connect

Posts by Yazolight

Yeah I knew the 4G would not work there. But I thought it's ok, considering the price. But it was quite a surprise to see I had to pay 88 euros in taxes when i got the package! Its my fault, should have checked it first. I am very happy with my phone and have no regrets, but if I knew I would be paying 488 euros instead of 400, I would have saved 200 more euros and waited the 6.   What about in the usa, how do you know the total price you will pay when you order from...
Hahaha it took me at least 30 sec to spot my grammar mistake, thank you :D   Yeah it's obviously a bureaucratic reason, but Apple could certainly throw a few millions for lobbying and get this ratification done in a blink so I thought there could be something else.   Concerning thunderbolt, for Apple and a Apple product user point of view, the fact that they had to develop their own connector, would you say now its a good thing? I am very happy that Apple didn't switch...
 I don't understand what kind of retasking would you do with, let say, a Galaxy S2? Or any Android? Actually even for a computer, what do you mean by retasking it?If anything, iPhones and Apple product are the "greenest" since they have an extremely good resale value (sold 2 months ago my iPhone 4 for 180euros-240USD in less than 12 hours), and they last very well over the years (after 3 years my 1000 euros asus gaming laptop was so slow it was just unusable, it couldn't...
I see most of you would like wireless earbud, and I do agree. However I am not so sure if it would work for most people, as it would be too easy to be lost. But let say Apple take the wireless route, it doesn't change the fact that the earphone needs cable to be charged, so the question remain: should the jack stay, or should it be ditched?   Even if I do agree that there is nothing wrong with the jack, it do has one major drawback: you can't make the future iphones...
Why isn't the reversible USB not compliant with the committee?
In twenty one days from now, Apple will reveal its new design for the iPhone 6. Of course, it will sport a jack connector, as well as the following 6S, as they usually keep the design for two years. The jack is well alive, it is the most common standard of all, but it is also the one thing that keep Apple from making their phone even thinner. Well, it could be thinner while keeping the jack, but not a lot more. It is also a very, very old technology. Apple has never been...
 Why? If it work. They don't wanna make customers happy?
    YAAAAAAAAAAAY   Upgrading from iPhone 4 (put yesterday on sale at 4pm, was sold at 8!) to iPhone 5! YAY!
Wait, about this tax story, it's already included in the price right? a 64gig is 499 + shipping, or do we have to pay more? You gave me a doubt.
Is AI going to notifies when there will be new phone on that store or should I check 4 times a day? I really want one of those, especially considering that in my country equivalent second hand iphone 5 are selling at a higher price than this one once we make the euro conversion. Not that I wanna buy just for selling, but its how much its a good deal for me.