or Connect

Posts by Yazolight

At home, what is best to preserve the battery efficiency:   using the computer with the power plug always on   or   waiting for the battery to be depleted, charging the computer up to 100%, and keep on
  YAY! I really hope it gets true, the current one is a shame. I was the only one who was asking for an improved camera, but I guess if this happen to be true everybody will be praising it. http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/157313/is-the-mbpr-webcam-keeping-up-the-comparison-with-the-iphone-5-camera#post_2325768
I mean for real. 
  Excellent, j'approuve.
  Yeah! Caring about product quality when it comes to phones, that's perfectly normal. But for... food??? What a joke. Come on, the cheapest= the best :)))
I also forget to mention the country where the one time usable seed has been created, so that every year farmers got to go back and buy seeds again from Monsanto. Probably the greatest shame of all
  Omg an american calling our food junk, is it even serious? Btw, remind me the country with the highest obesity rate, the country where junk food come from and invaded the world, where almost everything you can eat is full of GMO and pesticide and where almost nobody seems to care about it? A country where drinking half a gallon of sugared water with a pound of greasy sausage is perfectly normal. Where you can find so healthy restaurant that they provide you with "heart...
I feel like creating a thread named "ZIONIST WATCH", but I'm afraid to finish my days in Guantanamo Bay
Bump, am I the only one who  wanna chat with his family with a video quality similar to what we can see on the advertisement?   Why nobody sue apple for a lying commercial.
Why don't you try running your laptop into your freezer to keep it cold, then you would definitely see if it's a thermal problem or not!