or Connect

Posts by Yazolight

Thank you Mavericks.
But does a battery must have a rectangular shape? Can't it take any shape you want so it would fill up all the space available?
When I look at those pictures from macbook teardown I always wonder why it seems like there is 6 pack of battery. What is the point? It seems to me that they could instead put one big battery, and they would save a few millimeter of space! (the space currently used between two batteries).   So since I know Apple engineer knows their job, I'm looking for an explanation. Any thoughts?
Did we have a stable number of release for the previous iteration of OS X? Can we use it to predict more or less accurately how many more preview we'll have before we can grab Mavericks? I'm still on snow leopard and I'm dying for an upgrade
Indeed, I underlooked many things. Thank you :)
  Sorry to hear your dog just died being hit by a car, your wife cheated on you with the postman and your kid just repudiated you, what a bad day you had. I will understand and forgive you for being a little on the nerves :)
678$, isnt it a bit expensive? 
Thank you Marvin :)
http://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2013/   Im on a mac, on safari, and I only get awful music. Why? Is it because I am in France? ........................
Me, I hope Apple will double the base SSD memory on both the Air and the Pro: 128 and 256 minimum for each. Because seriously, 64 and 128? That's such a shame.