or Connect

Posts by Yazolight

Nope, why? He likes to use potato as an example? I would be glad to attend such a class!
    Why not eating senegal food instead of hotel food?
Thank you very much, I'm downloading it now.
Omg 50 bucks for something that I will probably do one time only? I cannot afford it as a student... Thank you though. Would you do it for me?
Thank you Marvin.   Honestly I don't think it's really annoying. I think the advantages of the retina screen outweight easily any inconvenience, as Tallest Skill said.     Omg I just understood what you mean, I understood your sentence as meaning that we would be halfway BEFORE Haswell will be released. It took me so long to realise you said a different thing :) It seemed strange, since Haswell is rumored for june. I still need to improve my english. Anyway if I had to...
Hello guys, hope you can help me.   So basically I got this short video of me and some friends, and what I wanna do is to replace the face of one of my friends with another picture -in that case the picture of another of my friends, but let say it's a potatoe for the sake of understanding.   So I found how to overlay a picture onto iMovie, it´s pretty simple when its not suppose to move and the picture is square sized.   However I'm facing a few problem that...
Well. I just went by a shop today, and navigate a bit through the internet, including google image on a retina. I didn't find anything blurry or annoying! I forgot to check youtube, but, well, during 3mn i didn't find anything chocking. May someone who own a retina give me a few links for pics that display correctly on normal screen but awfully on retina? So then i will go back to the shop and see the difference by myself! Thanks :)   Honestly that screen is indeed...
  Not possible all, even for display ability only? I also cannot display my Bengali friends facebook status, at least on windows it took 5 sec to fix this kind of issue...
    Am I the only one who sees 4 thick big squares there? Am I missing some plug in to display correctly pictures as it was the case sometimes on windows? I'm on a macbook pro 2011 10.6.8 safari 5.1.7...
Thanks for your answers guys!    Yeah, but I am as much lucky as she is ;)   Actually she will have to write her master thesis, and her current laptop is very shitty. An Ipad would be great, but not to type, that's why I'm not considering Ipad. Macbook + Pages, that's the way to go for a thesis!   Where did I fault Apple? I never did! But yeah, I'm asking if the overall internet experience is awful, because I don't have enough money to be a Guinea Pig :) No Ipad for the...