or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

Then why is Elizabeth II still Queen of Canada?
Then you should stop using any technology device made in China. We shouldn’t see you anymore on this forum if you live up to your liberal ideals. What did you use to post your screed? Do you feel better about buying products from China because you deplore the working conditions? Or are you a hypocrite who says “Do as I say, not as I do”? 
Round two. Cue Mike Daisey. I really don’t think people are so stupid as to believe Apple is the only one with this problem (well, the retarded troll army does but that’s to be expected). You don’t have to be very smart to know that EVERYTHING is made in China these days.
You and I don’t get to decide or declare whether a law is ‘illegal’ or not. The Constitution gives that power expressly to the Supreme Court. It also gives the Supreme Court the power to interpret what the 4th amendment, or any other amendment, means. You and SpamSandwich sound like Posse Comitatas or Sovereign Citizen supporters in that you apparently think your interpretation is the last word. It isn’t according to the Constitution.
And what is unreasonable about the cops searching your phone if they have probable cause and a warrant? 
Because the Constitution does NOT protect you from all searches and seizures. If there is probable cause to suspect you of wrong doing the 4th amendment allows the government to force you to comply and to seize evidence. And the Supreme Court, the arbiter and interpreter of the Constitution, has ruled that a warrant is not always necessary to search and seize. What part of the 4th amendment do YOU not understand?
The key words here are ‘unreasonable’ and ‘probable cause.’ Why is it the paranoid nut jobs and the tin foil hatters think the 4th amendment protects them from ALL searches and seizures? 
Counseling is available to deal with irrational paranoia. It’s a mental illness.
And what, exactly, would cause the police to force you to unlock your phone? The evil, deranged pigs would randomly pick you out, for no reason?
  I am more than tired of his kind of post. He makes a statement of fact as if everybody knows what he is talking about. What is he expecting as a response? It’s utter nonsense to make this post. If you search the Safari forums in the Apple discussion forums with “Safari back button” you get a few results from 2006 - 2010. If you Google the term you get basically nothing within the last few years. So what ever he’s talking about it AIN’T an issue for Safari or Apple to...