or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

Sounds like you dumped AAPL at the bottom and missed the rise to all time highs. Poor you.
 You spout this nonsense as if it’s fact. How about some real facts other than your anecdotal opinion? Why is it that every single product ever released has some bozo claiming it’s junk? From mobile carriers to hard drive manufacturers, from refrigerator makers to HDTV makers there’s always somebody who knows more than the rest of us claiming junk status of something. Other then counting Google ‘hits’ and Apple discussion forum ‘views’ do you have anything to back up your...
 No kickback scandal mentioned. That’s just a rumor some iHating troll started.
Looks like all future mobile phones will be designed by a committee of politicians and bureaucrats. They will all be the same, with the same features, same ports, same memory. Innovation by regulation!
 Really? Come on. Teenagers don’y buy iPhones. Their parents do. In fact I know a teenager who is now 32 years old and guess what? Her parents are STILL paying for her mobile service even though she moved away and in with her boyfriend. Really, what galaxy do you live in to say that teenagers can’t afford to replace their batteries? Mommy and Daddy do that. 
Sounds like somebody trying to short AAPL to me.
 Funny how that is. People here having a cow over some software feature being present or not, obsessing, getting all worked up while some poor bastard in Gaza is wondering where his next meal is coming from.
 I was going to say that too. Bill Campbell steps down and now we have Quicken 2015. Strange coincidence it is. 
 Maybe, just maybe, it has finally sunk in to Intuit that there is in fact a Mac market out there? Recent gains in Mac sales may have caught their eye? Naw, they are still the same bunch of iHaters. If you go to the Quicken 2015 comparison chart it looks like one big advertisement for the Windows version. 
 I’m with you. Of course the tech weenie wannabes want to lug around behemoths in order to prop up their egos but they have not been Apple’s target audience in the past. I, for one, will not be buying some giant piece of crap. I was hoping this would be the year my wife and I finally moved from plain old mobile phones to iPhones. Alas it is apparently not to be, and we will not buy last years models. So I guess I’ll have to settle for an Android device of some sort that...