or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

In other words, complete bull feces. 
While we’re on this subject I can’t see any references to iTunes Match in the new iTunes 12.2 update. There used to be a ‘Store’ menu item that allowed one to turn iTunes Match on/off/update as well as control the Genius recommendations. That ‘Store’ menu item is gone apparently.   Any ideas as to what is going on? The only mention of iTunes Match is in the ‘Account’ section where you can turn auto-renew on or off.
I sure hope so.
I’m 65 years old and have over 500 LPs in my collection. I know what he was talking about but how can Apple Music fix this? Maybe he forgot the #sarcasm hashtag like I do sometimes. 
What on God’s green earth are you babbling about?
It doesn’t happen by itself. iTunes->Check for updates or launch App Store. The new iTunes 12.2 does NOT install with the Yosemite 10.10.4 update.
There are more people with serious OCD issues than you might think and they all post. The entire process went flawlessly for me. iPhone 6 updated to iOS 8.4 in under 30 minutes, signed up for Apple Music without issue, iMac updated to Yosemite 10.10.4 in under 45 minutes, updated to iTunes 12.2 without issue. Apple Music works fine on both the iPhone 6 and the iMac. It has been an almost perfect launch of a HUGE project, probably the best I’ve experienced. Predictions...
So far nothing but complaints from the AI regular crowd, no positive responses. I guess that means Apple Music is DOA and an Epic Fail juts like the critics predicted. So sad.
For all the talk about Apple’s servers being unable to handle the onslaught I found the update to iOS 8.4 and the signup for Apple Music went quickly and without a hitch. It all took less than 30 minutes. Good job Apple!
The bigger question is whether DisplayMate’s opinions and tests matter to anyone other than nerds. Does anyone make decisions based on their studies? Or is it, as I suspect, just another tech site that attempts to be relevant. Compare them to iFixit for example, who always rags on Apple products for their repairability, or lack thereof. Nobody cares except nerds who like to tinker. Consumer Reports is another one. They refused to recommend the purchase of the iPhone 4...