or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

Yeah, I’m sure Jony Ive is trembling in his boots, waiting by the phone for your call and advice on how to do it right. Jesus what a bore.
Looks like it’s going to be a monster quarter but some are correctly pointing out that having a single product be responsible for the vast majority of your business is a bit scary. Obviously the iPhone has a LOT of growth left in it but Apple must be thinking ahead to the future. The executive team are not stupid and I think we will see diversification into other products and markets. I’m not sure what those products and markets might be but I’ll let Tim and Co. figure...
 Oh my, I can just hear the ranting and raving over a preinstalled app that ‘nobody wants’ and cannot be deleted. Did Bono come up with this idea? There are still threads on the Apple discussion forums kept alive by malcontents railing over not being able to delete the Newsstand app. And that’s been going on for a couple of years now. Yep, the trolls are already going apeshit over at MacRumors about ‘more bloat’ and still not being able to delete Newsstand. So utterly...
If only that were true. The reality is that these corporations DO make hiring decisions based on race, sexual orientation, and gender in order to stay politically correct. They DO have quotas. They DO commit reverse discrimination. My daughter (Caucasian with MBA degree and seven years experience)  experienced it first hand. She responded to an online employment ad from a giant national bank. She sent in her resume but when the HR rep called it became perfectly clear that...
Yes you did when you made the remark about the ‘hasty update.’ When is that update coming by the way? You know, the one that will fix all that crashing you experienced.
 Funny. I'm running it as I post this response. Are you claiming it crashes for everybody? Do you even know what you are doing?
“Remember, thou art mortal, and all glory is fleeting.”   Whispered into the ear of Roman generals as they rode into Rome on a chariot with a slave holding a laurel wreath above their head.   I am absolutely convinced that Tim Cook has his head screwed on tight, has Apple’s future well planned ahead, and will guide the company with a firm hand. I think we can finally let Steve Jobs rest in peace. He picked the right guy to succeed him. You did good, Steve. Thanks!
Yeah, ‘buggy’ software that the vast majority of users are NOT having issues with. Oh but it just couldn’t be their self-jiggered, terminal command enhanced, customized setups, edited .plist files, Little Snitch blocked service.
Which is exactly why it’s not ‘free.’ Nothing is free. Somebody pays for everything. Just a pet peeve of mine, especially when the ‘payer’ is the public via taxation.
Just keep in mind that these types crawl out of their spider holes every time a new OS X update is released. Just take a gander at the comments already, people we never hear from until something is updated railing over their longstanding suffering with bugs that may or may not be real. Mail sucks, iTunes sucks, OS X whatever.whatever sucks. For people who claim to be advanced users who know what they are talking about, they sure seem to be clueless.