or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

It has always seemed to me that Apple’s partners consistently drop the ball at critical times. Moto and IBM didn’t advance the PPC to keep up with Intel X86 development. Nvidia, ATI, Radius all screwed up on graphics cards and hurt Apple. Even today we have third party graphics causing trouble, namely the MacBook Pro lawsuits. So it would seem both logical and good business for Apple to develop critical hardware chips in house. But then the question of who does the...
Nothing new here. Business always gets caught up in politics and diplomacy. It would be interesting to know if other tech companies are following suit, and if not, why not. Samsung, for example, is not a member of the European Union, nor is it an American company. If they continue to do business in Crimea could they be sanctioned by the U.S. or E.U.?
This guy will never work in Silicon Valley again "Citing the successful opposition that resulted in an approximately 28-percent premium over the original settlement terms -- and a heightened risk of not finding future employment because of it -- Devine requests a larger reward commensurate of his service.And he will never work in Silicon Valley again. You can take that to the bank” He will never work in silicon valley again and you can take that to the bank. He is toast in...
 Whatever you do don’t ask a Fandroid about why they aren’t running Lollipop on their phones. They get very upset and testy and defensive. They start spouting about how Android rules the world and iOS sucks. If you keep pressing them about Lollipop you risk the cornered rat response.
Nice video. Now let’s see this guy write the code for it. Not so easy is it. You can’t just snap your fingers and make it happen? It’s like being a performing musician criticized by somebody who claims they can do it better but falls apart into gelatinous goo when they walk out on stage in front of an audience. 
I wish, I hope. I wish for Unicorns with golden manes. I hope for cherry flavored vodka but I’ll take a Bud Light.
Sounds like you should be an Android user then. Are you?
So is AI telling us that it’s all over for Apple? Finis? End of story? Should I sell the stock? I mean Android “outsells” iOS by a wide margin worldwide too. Poor Apple is “losing” the streaming music battle and there’s no fix. C’est La goddamn Vie I guess.
 Then can we assume this is your first and last posting here? As I said, I have my own don’t-by-from list but I don’t go around on some crusade of revenge about it.
Yet another failure on the part of professional analysts. It was predicted that China and India would be Apple's Waterloo. I remember when those same analysts said Japan would never come around to Apple's products. For over a decade now these so-called professionals have been predicting the collapse of Apple as if it has been some kind of aberration. It should make both fans and investors livid. Following AAPL for the last twenty years has educated me to the farce that is...