or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

Also, the hard drive is 5400rpm apparently. Slower CPU, smaller AND slower HD. Only $100 less expensive?
 Think $999, the magical “under $1000 price point.”
Joining the race to the bottom? Why? How will Yosemite run on a half-speed processor?
Now Apple will investigated for predatory pricing. Putting books on sale to take away customers from Amazon? Hideous.
Let’s be honest. If we trash analysts when they predict doom then we shouldn’t pay any attention when they predict unicorns and ponies either. The only thing of interest to me is how they can turn on a dime from negative to positive in their analysis. I mean literally over night.
 Give analysts a little credit. They know Samsung doesn’t innovate, they wait for innovation then ‘borrow’ it. They didn’t develop Android, they use it because it’s mostly free. Their hardware always reflects what others have done that was successful. 
 I see your point of course. I was just being my usual dick-headed self.
 So are you saying that negative reviews tend to be authentic while positive reviews tend to be fake? So Beats and Apple products really are the crappy junk the negative reviewers claim them to be?
 I stopped using ‘customer’ reviews of anything some years ago. It had become apparent that customer reviews are useless, rigged, and paid for. Samsung got caught red handed paying people to trash HTC. I vividly remember the day the iPhone was announced in 2007. C|net had a review section that was full of hundreds of negative comments from so-called users. Strange that the product wasn’t even available for sale yet.  These days I completely ignore the review sections....
I’ve seen absolutely NO problems with iTunes or any Apple services in the U.S. Midwest (near St. Louis.) Everything has been working all day long.