or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

Where did you get this nonsense anyway? What slowness? There was no ‘slowness’ to be fixed. I swear to God, what makes you think that because you have an unstable system everybody else does too? Complete baloney.
For this to happen Apple has to have given the go-ahead. Now we have the lower priced iMac, the lower priced iPod Touch, the lower priced iPhone, all within a week or so. Some kind of decision has been made in Cupertino. 
 You are not making a profit doing it. You are not selling that stream access to your neighbor. That’s the difference. The antenna rental argument is a straw man and the SCOTUS confirmed that. This has nothing to do with innovation and everything to do with profiting from someone else’s copyrighted content. 
I find the chart “What prevents you from purchasing an Apple iPhone” odd. 35% list app selection as a negative when the app store has more high quality, exclusive apps, when surveys constantly show Android users not spending money on apps. 
 To be honest, one of the memes constantly trotted out by the iHater crowd is the alleged non-philanthropy of Steve Jobs and Apple. If you repeat a lie often enough people DO start to believe it. Yes, people are that stupid.
 Time for another Mike Daisey one man show I guess.
 Never thought of that. With the right court order (or not) the DOJ could just turn on your Dropcam and watch you.
 Are people ever going to understand that Google is an advertising company, not a technology company? Apple makes products that help us. Google just wants to shove ads in our faces 24/7/365. Nest is conscious about privacy with a frick’in VIDEO CAMERA in your home? What are they going to do? Send you advertising based upon what you do in your bedroom at night?
 You will never be able to have a rational discussion with an iHater. Why even try?