or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

Dear Mr. Cook,   Stay as far away from unionism as possible. Collective bargaining may have been effective in the past but the unions of today are corrupt, entangled with organized crime, and politically beholding to the far left.    But you already know that.
Exactly. My iPad 2 is running just fine on iOS 8.1.1 and I have no need to replace it yet.
 AT&T has a market cap of $178 billion. Apple should pick them up (with pocket change from Cook’s bluejeans). Meh, get a clue. Only market share means anything. Forget revenue, forget profit, forget customer service, forget everything. He who sells the most, wins. And that’s the bottom line because Stone Cold said so. Gimme a hell yes!
Which is also why CurrenC is going nowhere. People use credit these days; they will not want to have their banks accounts directly accessed, especially when they are near empty. 
If this were an article about Apple the ‘death spiral clock' would have been started by now. Only Apple can be perpetually doomed.
If I wanted something like this I’d get a MacBook Air.   MacBook Air, 11” w/128GB = $899.00 Runs OS X Yosemite + USB 3.0 connectivity and Thunderbolt.   iPad 2 Air, 9.7” display, WiFi only, 128GB = $699 + this $169 gadget = $868.00 Runs iOS 8 + NO USB connectivity or Thunderbolt   Both can use my iPhone 6 as a hotspot and both can use my iPhone 6 for Handoff, Continuity, and syncing.   Any questions? I don’t have any.
 Yeah, I’m sure Jony Ive is trembling in his boots, waiting by the phone for your call and advice on how to do it right. Jesus what a bore.
Looks like it’s going to be a monster quarter but some are correctly pointing out that having a single product be responsible for the vast majority of your business is a bit scary. Obviously the iPhone has a LOT of growth left in it but Apple must be thinking ahead to the future. The executive team are not stupid and I think we will see diversification into other products and markets. I’m not sure what those products and markets might be but I’ll let Tim and Co. figure...
 Oh my, I can just hear the ranting and raving over a preinstalled app that ‘nobody wants’ and cannot be deleted. Did Bono come up with this idea? There are still threads on the Apple discussion forums kept alive by malcontents railing over not being able to delete the Newsstand app. And that’s been going on for a couple of years now. Yep, the trolls are already going apeshit over at MacRumors about ‘more bloat’ and still not being able to delete Newsstand. So utterly...
If only that were true. The reality is that these corporations DO make hiring decisions based on race, sexual orientation, and gender in order to stay politically correct. They DO have quotas. They DO commit reverse discrimination. My daughter (Caucasian with MBA degree and seven years experience)  experienced it first hand. She responded to an online employment ad from a giant national bank. She sent in her resume but when the HR rep called it became perfectly clear that...