or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

Is there any chance that this event will include product announcements other than the Apple Watch?
So what is more important to Apple? Selling more product, more revenue, more profit OR increasing market share? It would appear that in Apple’s case market share does not translate to success in terms of sales, revenue, and profit. They “lost” market share but blew away everybody else in every other metric. Or is the mobile market so huge and growing that market share means nothing in the end?
“Disruptive interloper” I love it!   " but I wouldn't underestimate the ability of the car industry to respond and adapt to the provocation,"   You mean like the music industry and mobile industry “responded and adapted” to the provocation? This is hilarious!
Realize that these types have absolutely NO impact on Apple’s business. Their rants are meaningless. They convince no one to switch away from Apple. They even piss off their own families. The only people they affect are you and I by making our blood boil. I am trying harder these days to ignore these bozos because they are irrelevant to any discussion. You should do the same.
Told ya. It’s already started. Doesn’t matter what actually happened. Apple is the fall guy. It will be a C|net front page article in no time.
So you do put the blame on Apple for this. Man can I call ‘em or what.
As is usual in cases like this the tech media will pounce on Apple Pay as a failure of epic proportions. No matter that the issue is really with the banks, Apple will get all the blame just like the Chinese labor issues, Greenpeace tantrums, overseas tax havens, the list goes on. Wait for it.
No competitor seemed to care about mobile payments until Apple figured out how to make money off of them. Google typically pushes services that will enhance their data gathering while Apple pushes things that make money. Once Apple Pay got off the ground the others took notice. Happens all the time.
My extended family contains seven iPhones, five iPhone 6 and two iPhone 5S. No one is reporting any of these issues and we all use the features you say are broken. I worked for AT&T for 34 years and near the end saw the deployment of tens of thousands of iPhones and iPads. iPhones are standard issue these days at the telecom giant. So the question you should be asking your self is why you are having issues and others aren’t because it’s certainly not iOS 8. You are an...
Yep, these are NOT Apple employees. They work for Compass Transportation. Yet this article clearly implies they are Apple workers.