or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

You think you wouldn’t have experienced the EXACT same thing with “switch to windows, go android, etc?” Why is it that you think the other side would be better in matters like this? Or was it just uncontrollable, primal rage governing your tantrum? The unevolved beast striking out from the id?
 Positive news about Apple always gripes your hind end doesn’t it.
Bwuh? The 5c is an epic fail, right? I mean all that stuff about how the 5c outsold all the flagship phones of competitors was made-up nonsense, right?
“by 2020?” Well, at least they are admitting that Apple will still be around by then and that’s an improvement from the doom and gloom stuff we always read.
The answer is quite simple of you think about it. Apple plays by their own rules, not the rules set forth by the so-called experts. And that annoys the experts to no end so they retaliate. Simple “I’ll show YOU since you ignored my demands.” That and the old meme “Success breeds contempt.”
 Sounds like you need to pay a professional to troubleshoot your system. Obviously you are incapable of doing so.
I sure hope this puts an end to the sanctimonious pontificating and moralizing about privacy and choice on the Apple discussion forums. As was pointed out to one of the pontificating offended ones, the NSA probably already knows more about his calendar and contacts than iCloud ever will. And if the Chancellor of Germany can be spied on then his personal data is easy pick’ins in comparison. The constant moaning and whining of these types is quite irritating. 
Bwuh? Dr. Oh-Hyun Kwon, CEO of Samsung Electronics, isn’t on this list? Kwon is eating Cook’s lunch and every nerd knows it. Or so it is said.
Note to investors. You’ve known or should know how Apple operates for decades. It’s not like other  corporations. If you can’t deal with it get out of the stock. Easier to take it private then.
 Remember the Megahertz Myth? Apple tried for years to convince the buying public that the speed of the processor was only one factor in system performance. Remember the PPC and its RISC instruction set that was more efficient than the Intel X86? But the buying public fell for the “faster is better” argument anyway. Remember when Apple (Jobs) finally succumbed to the myth? I certainly do since I purchased the water cooled G5 tower that leaked and fried the power supply...