or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

Yeah, the iPhone 6 Plus is one big pile of crap isn’t it.
I don’t want Apple hiring engineers because of their race or gender or any other politically correct reason. I want Apple to hire engineers who are the very best at their craft. I don’t care if they are women, little green men, or Al Sharpton himself. If they’re the best then hire them.
Well, I could probably produce a survey that says the exact opposite. Posting links that support one’s opinion is about as easy as it gets on the Internet. So what’s your point? 
Bendgate is SOOOOO yesterday, man. Get with the program. “Hair-gate” is where it’s at. We now have YouTube videos of people bitching that their hair and beards are getting pulled out by the iPhone 6.  http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2014/10/07/iphone-6-hairgate/ I plan to wear my bald patches proudly when my iPhone 6 arrives and begins to pull my hair out one strand at a time. It’s the new chic.
Well then your demographic defines your perception. There are millions of well-off adults who spend big bucks on watches just like they spend big bucks on Coach or Dolce and Gabbana purses. Why someone would spend $900 for a purse may be unfathomable to you but it’s just a question of your socio economic stratum. 
Kind of amusing to see the allegiance switching going on in the FanDroid army. Check out c|net for example. How quickly they went from “Samsung Rules!” to “Samsung Sucks!” as they search for the next iPhone killer. That’s a problem Apple doesn’t have. The FanDroid army will jump from one OEM to another based on the perception of the OEM’s ability to destroy Apple. It’s hilarious to watch. They make their buying decisions based on their hatred of Apple, not the quality of...
Baloney on all counts. Pure nonsense. Saying that iOS 6 was rock solid proves that you have no idea what you are talking about. First of all the iOS 8.0.1 update only affected iPhone 6 users, and then only those iPhone 6 users who updated OTA. This is a FACT. Apple estimated it affected 46K users out of ten million. Second of all the people who actually know what they are talking about say iOS 8 is working quite nicely thank you. Instead of making false statements you...
Crawl back into your spider hole. You serve no useful purpose here.
Go ahead and troll all you want, try to keep the nonsense going if you feel like it. You and your ilk won't accomplish or change a thing , won't damage Apple even slightly. You people are pathetic losers who can't stand the existence of Apple. And don't try to validate your credentials by telling us how you are along time Apple user who is now disappointed. No one believes that crap any more. We know who and what you are. There are no legitimately deformed iPhones....
Obviously this means Apple is doomed. The NYT and The Register will confirm this shortly.