or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

When founders leave (Gates, Ballmer, Jobs, Dell, etc.) the bean counters usually take over. It then becomes all about maximizing profits, cutting costs, maintaining the status quo, not rocking the boat. Tim Cook has shown signs of that behavior too, just not as much. Time will tell with him.
 Steve Jobs has been gone for two years and he still gets blamed for stuff. What’s your point?
Bbbbwwwwuh?... but, but, but you can only do real work on a PC. Macs and iOS are toys for consuming videos and playing dinky mobile games. I’ve heard this so many times it just has to be true, doesn’t it? Why would almighty enterprise want to use toys in business? What is becoming of American business?
 You know what I think? I think you are completely nuts. That’s what I think. Tarnishing of the brand? Ridiculous. Go back to your post-Jobs spider hole.
 Because we fall for the click bait every time. 
 Yep, sounds like somebody is shorting AAPL again.
And the trolls are running wild with the original article. Once the words are out there there’s no explaining after the fact. The stupid, dumbass, ignorant, uneducated American public believe anything they see on the Internet.
Not bad for a doomed company. 
Patents can cut both ways it would seem. It is interesting to see how patents can actually be impediments to technology advancements, especially from the standpoint of patent trolling in which vultures with no product sit and wait to pounce on companies who actually make things.   In this case it looks like Apple knows it is on the losing end of the stick and is willing to settle. That being said, however, I cannot bring myself to trust any legal ruling out of a...
 Just stop using Chrome. Use Safari without Flash installed. Problem solved. Oh, but Chrome is SO mush better than Safari, or any stinky Apple product for that matter¡