or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

Because attorneys eventually become judges and/or politicians with a vested interest in protecting their own. Yes, it’s really that simple.
This outrage will be appealed! Apple is evil incarnate and everybody knows it!   Sincerely yours,   The Troll Army   p.s. The jury was bought off by Tim Cook so add jury tampering to his resume.
Why does this not surprise me?
Still waiting. The only card I have that works with Pay is a Chase Freedom Visa. My branded GM Mastercard is not supported nor is my local bank’s Visa debit card. But I will be patient.
The task is simple. Take the word of the analyst who most closely matches your personal bias and you’ll be okay. No need to use caution or skepticism. 
Because banking regulation IS political.
And there’s not a damn thing you can do about it... accept bitch.
Hey big bank hater, wait till you get a load of the omnibus spending bill being rushed through congress. It rolls back almost every banking regulation passed after the great recession, in spades. Get ready to jump off a bridge because your ilk ain’t gonna like what happens then.
Nope. Installed on 2 iPhone 6s and an iPad 2. No issues, wireless connections (WiFi and Cellular) both rock solid. From your recent postings I’m thinking you need to switch platforms. You are obviously disenchanted with Apple’s offerings. Why stick with something you detest? Move to a more mature, better QA and worry free platform like Android or Windows Phone. You might be happier. It’s worth the try instead of being unhappy all the time.
This is outrageous! There are cheaper options available than this overpriced toy! What was United thinking when they made this boneheaded decision? This definitely means higher priced tickets for the flying public. Like the iPad deal for the LAUSD this should be investigated and stopped by the shareholders. Galaxy Notes would be a much better choice, cheaper, and not locked down.     Wait for it...