or Connect

Posts by lkrupp

Meaningless drivel. The poo-poo-er’s influence no one. We need to begin ignoring them.
 Not only won’t it happen, it can’y possibly happen at that price.
Ah shucks. Just when we thought Apple was out of danger... doomed again. 
Yes.
My what a difference a single quarter makes. Before the last quarterly results Apple was declared dead, over, finished, irrelevant. The iPhone was a has-been. The stock was stuck. Then Q2 blew it all away. Bwha? Apple is still selling iPhones and more than ever too? Now suddenly it’s hard to find an analyst who will bash the stock and they’re all raising their estimates. Who’da thunk it?
Is Apple morphing into Sony to become a full fledged consumer electronics company? Will we see Apple refrigerators, lawn mowers, etc. all running iOS?
 Everybody has their preferred brand and trashes other’s. Beats, Bose, Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Klipsch, whatever. None of them are any better than the other, especially in the mass market universe. The big names all compromise to get something in the price range. So your denigrating comment about Beats is uncalled for.
This is not your mother’s Apple anymore. I truly don’t know what to think about this. Yikes.
So analysts who were assuring us Apple was doomed only yesterday now have egg on their faces and are spinning like crazy to get on board with the ‘new’ reality? Does that about describe what ‘acknowledging Apple’s momentum’ is?
 Apple can buy ad space on AI any time they want to, but they don’t. Why? I don’t know. Should AI just refuse any competitor’s ad dollars and start a subscription service to keep the lights on? Would you pay to read AI?