or Connect

Posts by allenbf

Amazon is a genius at what they do: Keeping people in their ecosystem/sales channel.  But personally, I think the only way this phone would be competitive is if Amazon were to offer free data/service.     That would be a game changer, at least in the lower end of the market.
Still tempted to return my iPad Air for this...but I'm not sure why, as I use my iPad primarily at home and enjoy the screen size. Maybe I'll tell the missus I need both :-)
The only reason so many people here are anti-Google is due to Android. If Apple and Google were all chummy, almost all of the haters would love Google services. I have Google apps, gmail, Google Now, etc on my iPhone 5s and iPad Air. And I love it! Best of both worlds.
Nope.You can tell Siri "Google (whatever)" but as default , if you don't tell it to use google, you get...bing...shudder.
Been looking forward to this! Now I want an iOS 7 jailbreak and Nownow or Activator from Cydia, good times ;-)
Just picked up my Space Gray Air. It's beautiful. You have to hold it to believe it, Air is fitting. I'm coming from an iPad 3.
I'm coming from an iPad 3, planned on the iPad mini w/ retina but now leaning toward the Air. I can't wait. 5x the speed of my iPad 3 sounds great - iOS 7 has not treated my iPad 3 very well!
Not to be outdone, today Samsung unveiled their own building to be declared a landmark.  Notice the false front of the building…’nuff said.   ;-)
I love mine on my iPad 3.
The App Store is much lighter than Apple's, too. Still, it's a fairly clever ad even if comparing apples and oranges.