or Connect

Posts by allenbf

Well played.   Unfortunately, I'm dating someone in upper management at Apple as well. 
 No, I think he meant "how can they start manufacturing in August, release in Oct, without leaks?"  I ask the same question.  We've seen enough leaks of the 4.7" to build the iPhone at this point.  Not so much on the 5.5.
 Shush.  His magic 8 ball said so.

I agree.  I have friends doing this on Facebook.  I told them not to bother tagging me, I'll just donate online.  It's ridiculous.
 You need to re-read what I said.  If Apple can sell 53 million iP5s, then they can easily sell 70+ million of the iP6 4.7".  Again - doesn't prove the existence of the 5.5 if we're using "estimates" as "proof." 
 Apple sold roughly 48 million iPhone 5s' in Q1 2013.  70-80 million expected sales of the iP6 is a rumor, but even if true, it isn't much of a stretch to think Apple expects 70-80 million sales of the 4.7 iPhone 6...this is shaping up to be the biggest release of the iPhone since the original.  Plus more countries (Thailand, etc).Still no credible leaks of a 5.5.  Your "logic" doesn't convince me otherwise.
I wish we'd see credible leaks of the 5.5.  Otherwise I can't help but feel it's a way for analysts to later be "disappointed" that Apple is "sticking to the same old upgrade pattern."   Oh and great for Pegatron, if true.  But it is being reported by Digitimes, sooooo....
 I ordered one a few weeks ago, but at the time there was a code that knocked $20 off.  I couldn't resist for $20.  I'm happy to see it'll now charge the 5s completely, at least.