or Connect

Posts by allenbf

Is this another Samsung "feature?" Also, I like this "new" Apple. Cagey. I dig it.
Exactly. I hope Cook tells him to pound sand, and I hate to pull the "wwsd" card, but I can only imagine what Steve would have told him lmao.*wwsd = "what would Steve do?" For those who might not know
I'm in the fortunate situation where I use my upgrade this year, then use my daughters upgrade next year, so on and so forth. She's 13 so it's a great deal for us both :-)
Yes, I understand - but opening weekend saw 9 millllllioonnn sales. :-)
If Apple is already able to meet demand enough to open up Personal Pickup, sales this quarter are going to be huge. Especially heading into the holidays. Side note, visited my local Apple store yesterday for the 5S case and played with the 5C for a few minutes. It feels amazing. I was kinda surprised at how solid it feels.
Just to be clear, it was a joke.
Nope. Not for me, I'm holding out for a retina mini, for easier portability. But even if the mini doesn't have retina I'll still buy it this fall over a retina iPad 5.
Still doomed.
Brown and gold? So it's basically a gilded turd?
Kind of an odd choice, to me. I love my Nest, but I'd love to see the company branch into switches, lights and connected outlets first. Just my .02, they know their business better than I.