or Connect

Posts by allenbf

Haha!It's non-existent here. One bus line that doesn't reach the suburbs. Our governor shot down a rail line. Subways in this area might as well be submarines.I'd love the option of public transportation. Or a self driving vehicle.
Never heard of this site, sounds speculative.
Hey as long as folks form their own opinion by THINKING, I don't care. Perhaps you have. Some here don't.For me, multi platforms is brilliant. I am not interested in being locked in to either, I want the best tools where and when needed.Just my .02
I'm on mobile, can't see sigs.
As I already commented in another post; if Goog and Apple were still cozy (assuming they aren't, we don't know) none of you would worry a bit. But since they compete in some devices, you bash Goog for doing the same thing that ALL companies are doing. It's so silly. So Google throws an ad my way in exchange for great services. I'll take that trade, I'm going to see an ad anyway...at least this one is something I'm probably interested in. I love both companies, best of...
Why is this an issue? Google isn't the only company that knows xyz about you. The only reason people bash Google for it is because Google competes with Apple on some devices.I guarantee that if Apple and Google were still on great terms (and they may be, we don't actually know) none of you would worry a bit.It's so silly. So you get a great service in exchange for seeing an ad about an aquarium? Seriously, who give a F.
So when Apple releases their "always on" feature at some point, will you be ok with it?
Kind of misleading, and wrong post. For example, my TV has HDMI and USB (as do most). So it will have one small cable from the Chromecast to the USB. On the BACK of the TV.Nice try, though.
2 decades? No way. I have witnessed a couple of them here in Florida, where they're legal (pretty much the only bill our governor signed that I can get behind).I think probably 5-7 years max before they're commonplace. 10-12 years before a majority on the road are driven by sensors, not human.Either way, it will be awesome.
Like the iPad 3, you mean?