or Connect

Posts by allenbf

Personally I will stick with Spotify. I like the ability to play specific songs, which Apple doesn't allow. Google does allow this but I'm already across all my devices with Spotify. $120 per year for all the music i could ever want, offline or on.
Missed my point. Yes Airplay existed first. My point was now you don't have to mirror.No troll here, but nice try. Pleased with my Apple TV and buying 3 more as soon as Aereo arrives and I cut my cable.
Airplay is a brilliant answer to Google's Chromecast. Period. I'm pretty sure that is all this is about.
 I bet baited breath stinks.
  Agree.  I'd prefer a higher res camera on the front, none on the back.  There's no way in hell I'd take a picture with an ipad.  Never have
  Probably more than you think. And it doesn't matter how many do, it's still lying. It's like bragging about the engine in your Viper and then raising the hood to find a weedeater engine and an mp3 player playing sounds of a muscle car.
So, Apple puts in a 64 bit chip, building for the future, and it's panned as "gimmicky." Samsung cheats on benchmarking scores and it's a "feature." Yeah, I think I understand.
Using iOS 7 on 3 iPads and 3 iPhones in our home...none of us have had these issues.
Is this another Samsung "feature?" Also, I like this "new" Apple. Cagey. I dig it.
Exactly. I hope Cook tells him to pound sand, and I hate to pull the "wwsd" card, but I can only imagine what Steve would have told him lmao.*wwsd = "what would Steve do?" For those who might not know