or Connect

Posts by allenbf

I remember reading something about authenticating when you put it on via phone, somehow, and then if you take the watch off it'll require re-authentication. Don't quote me, I can't find the link.  But I didn't dream that.
Perhaps I've missed it, but can anyone confirm if any bank card will work if it's a Visa credit/debit card, for example?  I have to assume it will, but then I look at the banks that have signed up and I'm unsure.   Seems to reason that my personal bank card, with the Visa logo, would be able to be added to Apple Pay/Passbook.
 But to be fair, it's a mobile phone that can purchase medicine or your next meal...via Apple Pay.  ;-)
 Cheers, we're the lucky ones.  Enjoy the new phone! 
Hey - in the past, I don't believe Apple charged me until the phone was shipped.  I just looked and my card has been charged.  Normal?   I guess it certainly means I'm getting mine 9/19, though.
 Good point.  
 The Force is weak with that one...
 I am curious what Samsung will try to poke fun of now, though.  Apple just sucked the wind out of their sales. Yes, I know it's "sails" but I like this spelling better in context.
 AT&T CEO already announced this morning that it's much higher than the 5s demand.  I can't wait to see the results after next weekend!
 It could also mean a lower availability, although I do agree it'll sell as well as the 4.7 inch.