or Connect

Posts by allenbf

I like iOS 7. But as someone who uses Find My Friends often (my kids), Apple really needs to do something with it. That app is easily the ugliest, always has been.
Unless you subscribe to the higher plan at $12, right? Then you have 2 tuners.
I love my Smart Case on my iPad 3, hoping they make a Smart Case for the mini. Not interested in the Smart Cover at all...
Sheesh, forget iPad 6...I just want to see an iPad mini w/ retina display on the 22nd.  2014 can take care of itself :-/
I don't. My point is simply that this is Aereo's claim; a claim that has obviously been reviewed by multiple judges. It isn't my claim, it's Aereo's claim.
My understanding is that their antenna and service is patented, so it doesn't have to fit anyone's idea of what a typical antennas is sized. It also doesn't matter if you have doubts, apparently multiple judges have reviewed the evidence and determined that Aereo isn't rebroadcasting.Since Aereo is making that claim, I'm pretty sure the judges would review that claim before issuing a judgement.
 They don't mind the expanded viewership.  Where it pinches the broadcasters is the redistribution deals (future negotiations) with cable companies who are bundling local channels.    Cable companies are paying through the nose for the rights to rebroadcast the local channels, while Aereo is doing what anyone can do - grabbing the signal through the air.  Only they're doing it smarter and getting paid to do so. 
 Not sure if serious.  Have you seen the antennae?  They're the size of a dime, all built into a single array.
Correct on the last point.The CEO has stated many times that the antennae are never shared. It's the only thing that keeps Aereo in the clear. Like I said, it's a loophole for sure. But at least for now, a legal one. I hope it remains so.
I've had one random reboot on my 5s, but no blue screen. Happened just today, while exiting Settings.