or Connect

Posts by allenbf

I find iOS 7 hideous. I doubt I'll upgrade my iPads or iPhones to it.
Not yet. But I don't think it will be far off, Android 4.3 is really optimized, that is why Moto X and the recently released Droids have such great battery life. I look forward to watching the reviews.Personally I want a retina mini. But I could consider one of these for my kids. Reasonably priced.Edit to add: the hours I quoted are from googles presentation.
9 hours playback, 10 hours web.Some turd, huh?/s
That's what she said.
They said it gained an hour battery life in the presentation. I think Android 4.3 has something to do with that.
Clickbait! It doesn't look bad. I wonder how many true tablet apps there are, though? HD doesn't matter on an app that is sized up.
My plan is to buy the Air and Thunderbolt Display this fall, put my 2012 iMac in the den for the kids. Still hoping my old Dell will just die so I don't have to hear it from the Missus. :-)
You simply don't get it.Nobody is saying he's perfect. We have only said the guy has proven reliable in the past, based on his record. We aren't saying he's right this time. We are just saying he COULD be right based on his record. He has proven more accurate than the other analysts, like say, Brian White.AI and other sites describe him as 'well connected' and note his better than average accuracy in the past. You're the only one that is right though, yeah?
Don't waste your time, friend. Most of these folks can't see past the end of their nose. Case in point? iPad mini. It'll never happen.Only, it did.We will find out soon.
Your opinion is noted and appreciated. I'm not digging through articles for you, though. Time will tell.