or Connect

Posts by allenbf

Subjective opinion. As I mentioned above, this Moto X is 4.7 but due to the bezel size, it's barely larger than the iPhone 5. One handed use is easy. Add gesture typing and it'even easier.
I have to say, picked up the moto x yesterday and the 4.7 screen is perfect, at least on this phone. It's my new driver as they say :-) Fwiw, battery life is stellar!
Pebble. Nobody seems to remember Pebble.
Haha! I knew I recognized him from somewhere. Well played
I can't agree with your conclusion.Samsung makes some ugly products in my opinion. The only Samsung product I have enjoyed are their TVs. But I digressThere are smart people working at all of these companies. More likely that they ALL see the future as some form of wearable computing. Just as we saw rumors and patents regarding Apples version of Google Glass. It isn't copying...they are all thinking ahead.Back on topic, a smart watch just ain't doing it for me.
Then Apple is copying Pebble? Pebble was first, or one of the first, to market. There were NO iWatch rumors prior to Pebble.
I don't even wear a watch. So no, my opinion won't change, it's stupid. I am sure Sammy and Apple will sell plenty - look at Pebble.It's still stupid.
It's $299
How is it copying if Apple hasn't made one? It's a dumb idea, yes. But copying? No.
In my opinion, a smart watch is a stupid idea, by Samsung, Apple or other.