or Connect

Posts by allenbf

It's just you.  I've been looking forward to this even since January.  Come on iPad mini w/ retina...
I hear you, but this isn't quite the same. I have the Nest thermostat, love it. It has saved me about 10% this summer (in central Florida at that) with no other changes.This detector is awesome, but at that price point, I can't see many people biting. Like someone already said, you install this and forget it, hoping you never need it. Not the same as the thermostat.The tech lover in me wants it but the practical part of me says...nope. Too much money for something i will...
Exactly, was about to say the same thing.My home has 7 smoke detectors...i can't imagine sinking $1000 into smoke detectors. Would have loved to see Nest go after home security or something, like Canary.
With all the hot air in the studio, it goes unnoticed.
It's Florida. Nothing here surprises me.Re: the giant slab...no. I'd tell my employer to F off if they sat a 55 inch screen 20 inches from my nose.And finally...it's Fox News, what do you expect? They still won't be able to see the truth that is now, literally, larger than life and right under their nose.
I can see why his predictions stink. He pulls ideas out of his arse. If/when Apple releases an iWatch, I'm sure it'll sell well. But how do you predict sales for a rumored product, one with ZERO product leaks at this time??
And dancing. Need weird dancing on the commercials.
Not to mention, fragmentation would be a b*tch.
See this is how I understood it to work as well. Similar to Chromecast.
Personally I will stick with Spotify. I like the ability to play specific songs, which Apple doesn't allow. Google does allow this but I'm already across all my devices with Spotify. $120 per year for all the music i could ever want, offline or on.