or Connect

Posts by allenbf

Ugh. They should just put them all in the Refurbished section of the site.
 I know this wasn't directed at me, but he's pretty spot on.  Citations shouldn't be needed for personal experience.  I have never "tiptoed" around my kids and as a result, they're pretty well rounded and easy going.  On the other hand, I've seen how my sister is raising her kid, catering to her every whim and the kid is a brat.  And then my sister wonders why? In other words, don't let your kids run the house, they're kids.  Treat them with love and respect but be the...
 I like that, well said.  I'll add this - if you get lucky on the first kid and he/she sleeps through the night right away - just know that the 2nd kid won't be as easy.  I speak from personal experience :-) Congrats, btw.
Would love this.  Walk into the room & have Siri listening for commands.  Less creepy than Google Chrome's 'always on' feature.
No more kids for me. But if it senses moods and such, could I get one for my wife?
I appreciate the minimalistic nature of the patent.  It's one reason I only buy the iPhones with the black face, I don't like seeing the proximity sensor & camera on those with the white face.
 Which device announcements?
 I really do.  I don't think it'll be the "full scale" rollout, but I am expecting to see some sort of announcement in the payment arena.
Who cares.  Because as of the 9th, it'll all be about Apple and the iPhone 6.  And iPayments.  and iOS 8.  I'm so stoked.