or Connect

Posts by allenbf

Try "orchestra mail" that is how I found it.
I'm willing to try it out. I'm still about 47,000 back. Not sure how long I'll keep it anyway...
My quotes are there because of my belief that analysts and othe big players are manipulating the stock to a pretty large degree. Speculating stock isn't illegal but manipulation is.
Quick sell off on manufactured "bad news," now everything is rosy and the analysts are trying to bump the stock price. I'm sorry, but these people need investigating. The SEC needs to do its job here...
Would we be having this same discussion if the headline read: "Apple & Samsung capture 103% of market share as rivals lose ground"   Well, maybe - but it's still incorrect.  100% is 100%.  If Apple and Samsung hold 7 of 10 oranges and BB/Msoft hold 3, but lose 3...we don't have 13 oranges.  We have 10 oranges, all held by Apple and Samsung.   I kept the numbers simple for those not willing to take off their shoes to count that high...  ;-)
I'd try to sell the iTunes credit for about 75% of face value and then use the cash to buy Apple hardware.  But that's just me, maybe.
    Can I has apple too?
They should have at least written the article headline differently:   "Apple and Samsung command all smartphone profits as rivals lose money."   How hard is that?
  Yep, I can see this working.  I just realllly think it'll all be tied back to the iPhone/iPad/iPod as a centralized "remote."     "Siri, turn my Nest thermostat down to 67 degrees, turn the bedroom lights down to 25% brightness and play some Marvin Gaye"   ;-)
  O.o    How did you know?  heehee, it pretty much is that, exactly.  And picture this guy trying to talk about hockey with a bunch of rednecks in Georgia.  It just doesn't work.