or Connect

Posts by allenbf

Easy man.  40 isn't old...I'm still mid 30s, I don't want to think of 40 as "old" just yet.
  You're wearing it wrong
    The Nexus 4 is made by LG.  I don't want to speak for the other gentleman, but the Nexus 4 is on the same level of quality as an iPhone 4 or 4s.  Glass back/front, it's a very well made phone.  My overall opinion is that Android phones are crap, cheaply made - except for this one.  If Google and it's hardware partners continue on that path, watch out.       Again, I don't want to speak for the other guy as your question was directed at him, not me - but 4.7 inches...
  I'll be the first to admit that the Nexus 4 is a lovely bit of design.  In my opinion it's the first (and only) Android phone worth taking a second glance at.  I don't think it's enough to make me leave the Apple ecosystem but I confess, I'd love to play with a Nexus 4 for just a few days...
    You beat me to it by 2 minutes :-)  Add call options to the mini and ipad, and boom:  "Problem" solved.
  Or Google Chrome.  If MS decided to only sell WIndoze on their own hardware (not likely, really) then Google's market share will skyrocket. 
This isn't the retina display for the iPad mini at 324 ppi. It's the display for the iPhone Math. /s Sarcasm aside, I hope the new iPad mini has a retina display. Put me down for two of them, please. If no retina, I guess I'll get the iPad 5.
Some of you take things (and yourselves) too seriously. I don't think the ad was aimed at Apple...and so what if it was? Will it honestly change anything? Does it really affect your life in any meaningful way?
I have an HBO Go only subscription. It costs me a cup of Starbucks here and there. Sharing friends are good to have ;-)But yes, you are correct.
Correct. I'm able to get the audio to work but not the video. Fairly poor way to get my Bill Maher fix.