or Connect

Posts by allenbf

Very interested to see how Apple gets around the battery life issue.  Motorola is actually very good at battery life (speaking of their smartphones) - and yet, their smartwatch is a dud when it comes to this subject.
  KGI Securities...we know as much about him as we do Katy Huberty, Brian White or Gene "Apple TV is coming this year!" Munster. A simple search could have told you this.
Lots of breaking news today that isn't really breaking.  Or news.  But I hope Kuo is right.   I will find it a bit odd if they announce an updated iPad Air on the same day as the iPhone 6, along with an iWatch.  If they're doing this, there must be something big(ger) planned for October...
 Agree.  Checked the stock earlier & told my wife 'we're taking a beating today.'  I find the timing suspect.
It's stupid.  
 Apple purchased Cue earlier this year.  Cue was an app that worked much like Google Now.  And I'm saying I'd like for Siri to alert me if traffic is heavier than normal and suggest alternate routes, for example.  If you've used Cue or Google Now, you'll may understand what I'm saying.  Both worked to 'push' personalize information to the user, vs  the user needing to 'pull' info from an app/OS.
I do hope that Apple improves Siri & integrates the Cue purchase soon.  To have Siri alert me of traffic, driving times, plus using my email to personalize alerts/improve my daily life - would love this.  Google does a good job of this (and I assume Cortana) but I prefer it in a much, much less creepy way (no ads, please).
 It makes sense if you don't think about it.  ;-)
 This makes more sense than anything else I've read, here or otherwise.
 That's a deep (and true) thought for a Friday ;-)